The Aresst and the pregnacy

Nash's POV

The door bell rang it was Grace, Abi an Matt. I bit my tongue and invited them in.

"So what's up?"

"Nash can I ta-

The doorbell rang

"It's open!"

The police stormed in

"Where is Hayes Grier?!"

Hayes came from his room

"Hayes Grier I am arresting you on suspicion of attempted murder, you do not have to say anything but if you do it will later be used in court"

The took him to the car... Hayes tried to kill someone!

Eves POV

I went for my scan to see if my baby was okay.

I want a little girl and to name it Elena but if I have a boy Elijah. They are strange names but they are cute!

I got to the hospital and waited about a hour I was so nervous but excited I don't think I want Jack to know it's his so I'm just going to tell Cameron it's his!

I got in and was asked so many questions to make sure I was in good health but the the doctor said...

"Eve there is no easy way to say this but unfortunately your baby has died."

"No it can't be no!" I cried

I drove home and since Amelié is now living with me and Abi because she needs to be looked after incase she goes mad again.

And I just...

Matts POV

I rang Abi and asked her if I could come over we need to talk basically I don't know whether to dump her or Lauren. So I need to see who I can handle more.

I drove over to Abi's she said that she might not be in so there was a key under the mat.

I opened the door to find Eve lying there dead...

Sorry it's short! will updated tomorrow!😘😘😚