the smut

"You are not going out in that outfit."

Phil was watching Dan fix his crop top and pull down the hem on his shorts. They were both standing in Dan's basement room, about to go out for dinner.
Dan's mom went out to Dan's brothers school for a teacher conference and she lent them some money. Something about "you two boys are so cute" and "have a fun time tonight I'll be back by nine" and also "don't go to that pizza place down the street that's where im taking your brother after this."

Phil wondered how different his life would be if his mom acted more like this.

"Who made you my dad." Dan pouted, walking up to Phil and placing his palms on his chest. "Besides, don't I look cute?"

"Don't be stupid. Of course you look cute. You always look fucking adorable. It's just..."

"You think someone else might find me super adorable too? Am i seeing part of your jealous side Lester?" Dan's eyes grew wide like a puppies.

"I'm not jealous... it's just that you're mine. No one elses." Phil placed a kiss on Dan's lips. "All mine."

"Of course I am Philly."

"But that outfit, those shorts, it leaves like nothing to the imagination." Phil rubbed his hands down Dan's sides, then he had his hands wrapped around Dan's waist. "You just look so god damn fuckable."

Any argument that Dan had ready was whipped away when he heard Phil say that. He started sputtering, and his pale skin turned bright red.

"What is it Danny? What made you go all speechless and red? Was it me? Was it the way I called you fuckable?" He smirked when Dan continued to open his mouth and then close it again over and over. "You're so hot when you're embarrassed baby."

"Stop Phillll."

"Stop what? Im just talking to you."

"You're teasing me."

"No. This is teasing." Phil pulled Dan close to him and placed feather light kisses along his neck. He pushed their hips together just barely so it was almost hard to tell if it was on purpose or not.

"Phillll." Dan whined as he tilted his neck. His eye lashes were fluttering.

"Yes baby boy?" Phil pressed his mouth down on Dan's exposed shoulder blade and sucked. When he could see the purple-red color start to show, he moved to another spot.

"Don't call me that."

"Why not baby boy?"

"Because it makes my knees go weak."

"I don't understand why that's a bad thing." Four hickies later and Phil was finally backing off. Dan whimpered a little then immediately flushed.

"Do you want to keep going? I don't want to do anything you don't want."

"Oh my God Phil please."

Phil pulled Dan's hand until they made it to the bed. Dan pulled off his own shirt then proceeded to grab at Phil's. 

"No no no baby, not yet." Phil moved Dan's hands and placed them above his head. He started kissing and sucking on Dan's collar bone, slowly making his way down. "Tell me what you want from me." Phil said before licking a small stripe down Dan's nipple. "Anything you want, doll. You set the pace."

"Will you-" He interrupted his own sentence with a loud moan as Phil bit down on his nipple. "Will you finger me?" He breathed out. Phil twisted the bud of Dan's nipple.

"Anything you want."

Phil spent a little bit more time on Dan'd nipples, twisting, biting and licking them. Dan was already squirming beneath him. Dan let out the most beautiful whimpers and whorish moans that sent tingles down Phil's spine.