End

(For Now)

Part 2 is officially completed. Thank you for sticking through to the end. I appreciate any and all comments, votes, or views I received on your way through this short story. If you didn't comment or vote then that's cool too, though not gonna lie it's a big encouragement. I'm not begging. The story is already posted so... :3

If you did not like this story then I have no idea why you stuck with it until now but congratulations: you are a poor decision maker. Thank you for the views.

If you did like this story then stick with me as I am still working on parts 1, 3, and 4. I have no idea when they will be out, but I will post them individually like this one as I finish them.

If you read this story looking for smut~ read elsewhere. I don't like writing it so find someone who does. Sorry. I labeled this story 'Mature' for some of the more graphic scenes earlier in the story. I hope that because you lasted this long you actually did like the story but you like what you like. I won't judge. Thank you for the views.

After all the parts are finished I will post them under a single book along with the prologue that ties them all together. I'm debating writing an epilogue but it is almost inevitable at this point so I'll probably write one of those too.

Bonus scenes? I don't know. Maybe if enough people
request them I will. Just a comment is fine. No need for PMs unless you are really shy. Then I don't mind.

If anyone finds a detail that I left unaddressed or something was left hanging or unexplained PLEASE let me know. I am only human and I had thousands of ideas for where this story could have gone while I was writing it. I may have added something then completely changed my mind later on and forgotten to take that bit out.

Or maybe a little clarification is necessary to make every thing click. How should I know? I don't know how your imagination works. I tried to direct everyone on the same path but maybe you need to stop and ask for more directions. Please don't hesitate to ask. I know I seem like an asshole but I don't mind helping. Really I don't.

Anyway~ Thank you all for every thing. I wish you all luck and I am glad that I could help you get away from your life for a while. :)

*Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters. I do not own the cover art. I do not own the video posted above. The plot, story line, and image 'Lucy's Ball Gown' belong to me.

Check this out: ⬇️
https://my.w.tt/vV5zZjBnc2

<~~Can you guess the other parts?~~>

1— 🥀 🔗x📚
2— 👠 🔥x🗝
3— 🐚 ❄️x💧
4— ⚔️ 🗡x🍰

😉