[F]I Mean I Love You(r Hair) (HwiTae)

Hwiyoung was the new kid in school. He had moved from Daegu due to his grandmother's illness. She had been getting worst as time went of. He had moved with his mother to Incheon and that's where he now had to attend school. Hwiyong was a shy kid. He really didn't have a lot to lose moving schools seeing as he didn't have a lot of friends at his old school. Or in Daegu in general.

The first day was a bittersweet experience. He was forced to introduce himself in every class since he was new. As much as he hated reciting "My name is Kim Hwiyoung, I moved from Daegu, I hope I can get along with everyone" he was thankful for it since that's when he was approached by Youngbin. Youngbin was a grade above him and was super kind to Hwiyoung. He let Hwiyoung sit with him at lunch and even introduced him to a few friends such as Dawon, Inseong, and Rowoon.

Hwiyoung sat in his bedroom as he typed away on his phone. His neck was starting to ache from looking down and his back was pressed against the woodframe of his bed. His friend Dawon, his body splayed across Hwiyoung's bed, looked over Hwiyoung's shoulder at Hwiyoung's constant typing and deleting.

"Hwiyoung, who's Taeyang?" Dawon asked. Hwiyoung in his intense internal debate over how to flirt, yelps, at the close proximity of his friend.
"He's a guy in my biology class. I'm trying to tell him his hair looks nice because he says he looks like a mess."
"Then just tell him that."
"It's not that easy! I-"
"Sure it is," Dawon snatched the phone from Hwiyoung and started typing. Hwiyoung froze for a second before desperately reaching for his phone. Dawon bent his body every which way to keep the phone out of Hwiyoung's grasp.
"Uhh. Hwiyoung. I'm sorry." Hwiyoung felt his phone in his hands and he was worried since Dawon almost never apologized even if his jokes or attempts at help go too far. Hwiyoung looked at the screen to see the message Dawon wrote, sent.
Taeyang🌻🌻

Ya. Sorry I'm not answering. I'm trying to get my mess of a head of hair in tact.

I love you

Hwiyoung panicked before typing out a quick correction. He sent 'Your hair bo matter what it looks like** I hit send too early'. A sigh escaped his lips. He quickly looked at Dawon.
"Don't think you're off the hook, Hwiyoung. I saw the messages where you two were arranging a date. And the 'I love you, goodnight's. I can't believe you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend."
Hwiyoung sighed once again but this time in defeat. He then had to tell Dawon every detail of how this relationship came to be.