[C]Too Obvious (JaehyungParkIan)

It was a nice sunny afternoon and Sungjin was waiting in his car to take his friends out for breakfast because that's the kind of friend he was. But, he was not getting any younger. It had taken quite a bit of time but eventually, Wonpil did show up. He sat in the front seat and greeted Sungjin. Then eventually Dowoon came along. And now they were only waiting on Younghyun and Jae. It was getting tiring waiting so Sungjin called Younghyun. When Younghyun didn't answer, he called Jae who picked up. 

"Huh? Hello..." Jae's groggy voice picked up. Sungjin heard another familiar voice coming through the phone. Something along the lines of "Babe, who is it?" But it's possible Sungjin (and the other two, Sungjin had his phone connected to the car's sound system) misheard. 

Sungjin groaned. "Get yours and Younghyun's asses in this car before we leave you." Jae was now wide awake and Sungjin has never heard someone move so fast. He quickly hit the 'end call' button before proceeding to slam his forehead into the steering wheel. Multiple times. Wonpil placed a comforting hand on Sungjin's shoulder. 

They waited in the car for a few minutes before they see Younghyun pulling a slightly-too-large sweater on over his messy hair and backward teeshirt. Jaehyung followed close behind with his jeans unzipped and his shirt messily buttoned and wrinkled. Jae hesitated for a moment and looked back but Younghyun shouted at him and so Jae just ran for the car.

Younghyun opened the car door and waited for Jaehyung to hop in before he joined the group. There was an obvious elephant in the room that no one bothered to address. Not directly anyway. 

"Ah, Jaehyung, why was Younghyun in your room?" The pair looked at each other in a slightly flustered state. Sungjin internally panicked for them. 

"Oh, Younghyun wanted to come and play video games with me in my room," Jaehyung spilled. Dowoon just nodded with a hint of skepticism. They arrived at the place they were having breakfast. Along the way there, Jae and Younghyun had fixed their appearances much to the discomfort of Dowoon seeing as Sungjin's car didn't have a whole lot of space.  The group sat down at a table in the nicely decorated restaurant. 

As Wonpil looked at his friends he observed something, "I didn't notice it earlier but Younghyun you have a bug bite or something on your neck." (He was too busy worrying to hear Sungjin's "It was certainly a big, obvious, late-to-everything bug".) Younghyun insisted it wasn't itchy or anything and that he would apply some ointment as soon as he was home. Jae gripped Younghyun's hand in his own sighing out loud in what seemed to be relief. 

The group of friends was enjoying their breakfast when Younghyun abruptly excused himself from the table. He rushed off to the bathroom. Then Jae excused himself to go see if Younghyun was alright. Sungjin rolled his eyes. He continued eating while pretending he didn't know what Younghyun and Jaehyung were doing. 

Eventually, Jae and Younghyun came back with hair messier than it was that morning. Sungjin stopped himself from sighing. They all finished their meals and off to their houses they were. Sungjin dropped them off where he had picked them up. Wonpil and Dowoon were off to Wonpil's place hand-in-hand. Then Jae and Younghyun were about to get out of the car before Sungjin spoke up, "Guys, Wonpil and Dowoon aren't that oblivious to not know what you guys are up to. You could've at least tried to be less obvious. Hide your hickeys before we order next time at least." The two tall male's faces were bright red out of embarrassment.  They nodded before getting out of Sungjin's car. Younghyun punched Jaehyung lightly while in a flustered state before they headed back to Jae's place once more.