[F]My Sweet Baby (JohnMark)

Everyone knew Mark was cute. He was a true angel and it was no secret. The thing about this angel is that he dealt with great amount of stress, so that meant that he needed some way to cope with that stress. All of the members of NCT were always wondering how he did it. Only one member in particular knew of his one go to coping mechanism. He was an age regressor and Johnny was his caregiver. 

Mark softly yawned in Johnny's arms as he drooled on the older's shoulder. He was wearing one of Johnny's sweaters and some shorts. Johnny couldn't help but smile at the smaller's cute somber expression. The other members had gone out to shop for random things they needed at their respective dorms and what they wanted. They had to spend their money on something. Mark had fallen asleep before everyone even planned to leave and the group collectively decided it's best to let him get his rest. Johnny, being the great caregiver he was, stayed as well claiming he wanted to clean up a bit. Of course he just wanted to stay and cuddle with his little. After everyone had left, he woke up from his nap and Johnny insisted he go back to sleep. He hushed him with cuddles and gentle rockings. That always did it for Mark, to have his amazing boyfriend rock him back to sleep. This is what they enjoyed the most, just gentle evenings with his baby.

The other members had decided to go out and see the town for a bit before returning to the dorms so Johnny and Mark had some more time. Taeyong called to ask Mark if he was okay. Johnny picked up and said he was fine and they were picking up. Which was a lie. Johnny cleaned the dorm himself while Mark slept. They had been currently watching some of Mark's favorite shows on Johnny's netflix account with the giant bear plush Johnny won at a fair once. Taeyong made sure they didn't need or want anything. Johnny might've said something but as he was gonna say that they were fine Mark chimed in with "I want gummies!"
A slight panic shone on Johnny's face. Mark's way of speaking did change when he was in littlespace. He typically spoke in English and with a slight lisp. Nothing like the way Mark would usually speak.
"Huh? Was that Mark?" Ten's voice came up through the phone. Johnny slighty panicked till he had more of a reason to.
"Mhmm, it's Markie."
"Markie? You said you wanted gummies right? I'll take you some then."
"Tank youu!"
Ten then said his goodbyes and Johnny still panicked about how unfazed Ten was. He sent a text saying he'd explain Mark's situation later.