Chapter 0-Prologue

Prologue

A thousand years it has been. And it has always been Me, Alison and Alexia. It felt like yesterday since I last saw my siblings in New Orleans and when Mikael burned the whole city to the ground. Thankfully, a Bennett witch put him down.

Running for 1000 years sounds pathetic. Especially when I'm the most powerful creature in the world and still ruining away dear old daddy. How intimidating.
But I didn't want to lose Alison and Alexia again. Once hurt enough. Our pack quickly became the oldest and strongest pack in the entire world. Reputation precedes is wherever we go. Different titles were given. Most were those that I never want to hear again.

Thankfully humans became more oblivious by the generations. Now they forgot these things ever existed. But hunters were still a pain in the ass. The amount of hunters that failed trying to kill us was a long list.

But other than those things, immortality was actually quite boring. It's a repeat Everyday. Waking up , feeding, training, occasional killing, sleep.

But now things are getting intense. Doppelgänger in sight, Niklaus will be here to collect. But should I save the doppelgänger like I did Katherine or should I stand by my family?

I wonder to myself. I may just not get involved in it altogether. But where's the fun in that?

 But where's the fun in that?

Actual main cover

Cast of characters I created

Octavia Marie Mikaelson- Marie Avgeropoulos
Alexia Rose Argent- Alexandra Daddario
Alison Lilia Argent- Crystal Reed
Jaxon Riccardo Lightwood - (use your imagination)

This is my ideal cast but you can choose who you want to be who yourself.