Chapter 8: Tradition

<Octavia>

"Where is the Son of a bitch?" I asked slamming the door shut looking at Alexia and Selina standing in the middle of the hallway as soon as I stepped in with Alison. I then realised its not just them. Everyone else was in the living room gathering around two unconscious bodies. I felt myself tense as I taste acid in my mouth. I finally pulled my eyes away from that sight and looked sternly at the two in front of me.

"There are 2. Identical twins. One tried to stop the other but the other attacked. Now both are saying the other was attacking. Can't tell which one's lying. The heartbeat and the emotions are normal." Selina explained

I clenched my jaw and chuckled darkly. "Then let's play a game."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(No one's POV)

The two prisoners sat in a dark cold and empty cell. With no light at all they could barely see anything. One was infuriated of being dragged into this without doing anything. Not taking the silence anymore he yelled at his brother "Why did you lie you shot those wolves when I told you not to!"

"Shut up Gabriel. They can hear you!" The other spat while Gabriel scoffed as he continued yelling "Let them. You're the one who brought us here. I'll be damned if I suffered with you with crimes you did." Not taking it anymore, he punched Gabriel hard and pushed him to against the bars as he yelled threateningly "I said Shut Up!" Gabriel could only gulp. It was bad to infuriate his Brother but he is not going to die for his crimes.

Then the two let go when a voice came in and the door opened, letting a streak of light from the sunrise in. A young girl no more than 18 with brown hair that is so dark it could be black, and striking green eyes shone darkly, walked in with a plate of bread and water as she opened the cage and locked it when she stepped inside. They had to admit, she was gorgeous.

"The alpha said to not let you starve." She said quietly in a voice deeper than the two boys thought. "Wouldn't she want us to die immediately?" Gabriel asked warily picking up a bun.

"No. But she will give you a chance." She said as she throws a silver dagger that glistened under the sunlight. "Either one of you admit that you did the crime and the other survives the day, or she will kill both of you."

The two brothers glanced down at the blade confused as Gabriel looked at the girl standing ,emotionless as he said " I'm not going to ki—" He couldn't finish his sentence as he felt a pain in his abdomen looking up at his Brother as he pulled the blade out. "E..e..t..han" Gabriel spluttered out as he spat blood out while Gabriel whispered to him "I can't die. Sorry Brother." Then he stood up looking at the girl.

"Done I killed him. Can I go now?" Ethan said while the girl just laughed. "I said when the other kills the other, he will survive the day . I never said anything about granting your freedom or your life. Especially since you're the one that's guilty." Ethan jumped back as the girl's green eyes turned into a glowing colour of two in her eyes, the colour surrounding the glowing blue was red as he finally realised "Y..You're t.the A..Alpha."

"Damn right. And now you're going to pay for what you did to my people."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<Octavia>

The whole room echoed with his screams for hours as I cut through his thigh for the 100th time and watched the blood flow through as I took some from the knife and licked it off my finger. Hunters always have the sweetest blood. Especially the foul ones. This has went on an entire week. At least, I have a past time until Elena Gilbert frees Elijah from the dagger.