Jack Sparrow

"JACK" I yelled. Jack came running to me and nervously laughed, "what do you need, beautiful?" I rolled my eyes and smiled at his flirting, "have uuou seen James and Alex?" Jack's eyes widened and looked around," um... yeah, sweetheart... they're...with Gibson." I just looked at him unimpressed," you don't know where they are, do you?" I crossed my arms and felt the worry start to rise.

Jack sighed," no, i don't." I pushed him aside and went to the steering wheel of the ship. "EVERYONE! CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!" Everyone stoppedwhat they were doing and looked at me. "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE JAMES AND ALEX ARE? IF YOU DO, PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY OR I SHALL PERSONALLY PUSH YOU OFF THIS SHIP!" Everyone looked around in panic and started whispering to each other. "Jack! Y/N!" Someone yelled. They both looked over and it was Gibson holding their sons by their shirts. Y/N ran to them and hugged them," where were you boy?" Gibson put them down and said, "they were below deck messing with the canons." Jack walked up to them, "how many times have we told you, not to do that?" The boys looked at the ground, then back up to their father. James spoke up," but we heard stories of you fighting, going on adventures, and using those canons. We were just pretending to be in a battle like you."

Jack and y/n laughed and hugged their sons tighter. "One of these days you could go on an actual adventure and you won't have to play pretend anymore. Also, in those fights, if it wasn't for your mother I don't think I could've done it," said jack and winked. Y/n smiled and him and they kissed. The two boys groaned in disgust. The couplelooked down at them and laughed once more

Request for @lottie_warren
I am so sorry this took so long, but i hope you enjoyed it. It isn't as good as i hoped, but again i am so sorry it took me longer than expected to write this.