Chapter 6

ANDREA'S POV.

(Moving day)

I woke up at 3:00 am today out of excitement about the move and I couldn't go back to sleep.

Jenn's and mine flight didn't leave till 8:00 am so I had a lot of time. I had no clue what to do.

I picked up my phone and went on to Twitter and tweeted "Good morning" afterward I just decided to call kian for some reason. So I went to my contacts and called him. after like 3 rings kian picked up the phone and said hello. His voice sounded so raspy...it was sexy.

"Hey Kian sorry I woke you up but I woke up early today and had no clue what to do so I called", I said to him.

"So I was the first person that came across your mind", Kian asked and I knew he was smiling.

"Well I guess so", I replied to him with a little giggle.

"Now that I'm awake, wanna FaceTime?" Kian asked

"Ya sure", I said back to him

Moments later i got a call on FaceTime from Kian and I answered.

"Well hey cutie" he said to me.

I saw he was shirtless and that made my heart race and I started blushing.

"Well hey handsome" I said to him as he sunk into his cover. he's so cute. After that we talked for a while. By the time we said our goodbyes and hung up I checked the time. it was already 5:14am!!!

"I talked to Kian for that long!!!", I thought to myself.

So I figured that my plane doesn't leave till 8:00 and I need to be there at 7:00 so I still have time to get ready.

I went down stairs and made my selfs a bagel, grabbed a water bottle, and took it upstairs with me. Then I set my stuff down in my room and went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and I didn't worry about showering cuz I did it last night. after that I went back to my room to finish my bagel and then I texted Jenn to send me a picture of what she was gonna wear. Seconds later Jenn had sent me a picture of her outfit. she had on some sweats, a white shirt, and some white converse on.

I decided that I'd copy her outfit so I did and just put my hair in a messy bun.

When I went down stairs to put my dishes away I saw that my mom was down stairs already ready and was drinking some coffee.

"Good morning honey", my mom greeted me.

"Morning mom", I said to her and gave her a big hug

"Well today's the day", my mom said with a smile.

"Yup",I said happily

I ran back up stairs to grab my stuff to bring down stairs and when I looked at the time it was already 6:46 so my mom and I left when I got down stairs.

I got a text from Jenn saying the she is almost at the airport and I told her that we were on our way.

When we got to the airport my mom and I walked over to Jenn and mother with our bags. We were all just talking about random things together.

"I think we should go now" my mom said.

I looked at my phone to check the time and I read the it was 7:47am so we probably should.

"Ya we should" Jenn said and looked over at me.

I gave my mom a hug and I could feel a tear fall on my shoulder. My mom gave me a big kiss on the forehead and so did Jenn's mom. We said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways.