Part 4

Brian's POV
𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

He finds himself on Roger's bed once the bleeding has stopped and they have changed into pyjamas. The younger man is softly cleaning his wounds and applying butterfly bandages. Brian tries to pretend he doesn't see Roger's trembling hands. Once the last of all his cuts are closed up, he picks up the bandage and wraps it around Brian's arm expertly.

Once it's done, once the evidence of what he has done is covered up, Roger places a soft kiss over his wrist, then on his palm, then he leans over and presses their foreheads together, "What happened, love?"

And it's amazing how three simple words have Brian spilling his guts. He tells Roger everything, for the smallest of details, to the reason why he ended up in the shower. And Roger looks more than pleased. He stares at Brian like the is the most wonderful being in the universe. He kisses the tears away, holds Brian's hand through the entire thing, tracing slow patterns on the palm of his newly bandaged arm.

At the end, when Brian finishes his story, Roger cups the back of his neck, "Brian, darling, if we wanted to leave we would have done that ages ago."

"Would you?" Brian whispers, holding out to that little string of hope.

"Yeah," Roger whispers, "If we didn't want to help you. If we didn't want to be around you. If we weren't willing to stick through the bad days and help you heal we would have left ages ago."

"And would you leave if I said I wanted help?" Brian asks, then realises how that sounds, "If I decided I want to see someone about... this."

He thinks Roger might be a little upset by the idea of Brian leaving them, or by the fact that Brian thinks he might need a little bit more than just what they are giving him, but instead, Roger looks ridiculously proud of what Brian just said, "No darling. We would be here, waiting for you until you were ready to come back to us."

And maybe, just maybe, that's exactly what Brian needs.