3

3.

Shaofei was standing at the altar. Tangyi was nowhere to be found.

He made a move to turn around but gunshot sounds reached his ears first and he ducked.

It was too late.

So much for a wedding.

唐毅 (Tang yi).

---//---

Shaofei was more than suspicious on Jack's appearance in Zhaozi's appartment.

"Ah Fei! Don't worry. Jack chose me over those gangsters!"

Jack nodded slightly towards Shaofei.

---//---

Shaofei had proposed the idea at first, the idea of revenge. He clearly made the point for Jack to back off if he wasn't 100% into this. He agreed to help with one condition, Zhaozi must be left out of the matter. Shaofei couldn't agree more.

Jack had been his sole informant since then. He gathered all details such as locations and names. Shaofei didn't ask Jack to be involved in the act, because he thought it has to be all him. All him. By his own two hands. Jack complied but insisted on teaching Shaofei combat skills lest it's needed. Shaofei once again, agreed.

It wasn't long to track all the parties involved in the shooting. The police got all the information in their hands but were just too afraid to make a move. Shaofei sneered at that.

It took Shaofei exactly two years since his waking to coming down on one person left on the list.

Tangyi.