03 - Encounter

...

"I'm coming, will arrive there tomorrow morning"

...

Not like Jin eat for real though, most of the time he just play with his food and barely took a bite or two. The editor of Bon Voyage will sure do enough with the five minutes of eating footage of the whole group. So by that, the staffs decided to stop filming for that day and eventually went out leaving the boys by themselves.

"You're not going to eat?" Jungkook asks as Jin stands up holding his plate, probably wanting to wash the plate.

"My stomach still hurts and I'm still full" Jin shrugs and walk away.

Right after that he went back his room and sit on the bed for like three minutes while scrolling through his phone, reading something before he turn off the phone and lay on the bed, sleeping again with the lights still switching on because he is too lazy to turn off the lights. Eventually someone will turn off the lights later so that is not a big deal at all.

When tomorrow morning approach, Jin is the first one to be awake like he always did. Stretching himself for few minutes before he decided to walk downstairs quietly without waking anyone up just to drink some water and probably munching the dry cereal without any milk. When he reached downstairs, all those cold air hitting him making him shiver a bit so he takes the blanket folded neatly on the couch and cover himself while walking to the kitchen, grabbing some cereal and some warm water before finally sitting at the dining table alone.

"Hyung, I'm asking you" Jungkook says.

That words make Jin startled and jump a bit before calming himself. Who the hell would not get surprise but a sudden appearance out of nowhere right?

"Jesus! You scared me brat!" Jin replies.

"I was here for like minutes ago and was talking to you, it just you, the one who ignores me" Jungkook states making face to Jin.

"I'm sorry, what was that again?" Jin asks.

"I'm asking why did you eat that cereal like that? There is milk you know" Jungkook says.

"I know, just don't feel like eating it with milk" Jin replies.

"Anyway hyung, it is not that cold here you know?" Jungkook says as he notice the blanket around Jin.

"I'm old but HEY-"

"It is not my fault that I was born earlier and hate cold" Jin says while munching the dry cereal.

"I never said anything" Jungkook replies, chuckling.

"Anyway, what are we going to do today for the filming?" Jin asks.

"I don't know but they say that we are free to go anywhere-" Jungkook says, taking a sit in front Jin with a bowl and milk.

"Did you feel better? Namjoon hyung told us about you last night" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, much better than yesterday. You're not getting jetlag at all?" Jin asks this time.

"You know, I never had any before" Jungkook says while eating.

"Me too until last year. Let me quote something from the genius Kim Namjoon for you in case it happen in the future 'that doesn't mean you're not going to get it'. Remember that" Jin says while munching the dry cereal again.

Then after the light breakfast, both Jin and Jungkook make themselves comfortable at the living room. Jungkook with his phone and Jin just sprawling on the couch with blankets wrapping him up because he left his phone in the room upstairs and is too lazy to get it. When the time is already perfect for some entertainment, Jungkook and Jin decided to do something.