7. Butt cheek

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Jin shouted. Currently, they were back home with hoseok pressed against the wall by jin with his hand against his neck, after the small meeting in the cafeteria with namjoon.

"Jin what the fuck let me go your choking me." Hoseok said trying to pry Jin of off him. Jin let him go and grabbed his hair in frustration. Hoseok was still against the wall, breathing heavily and looked at Jin, who was general a calm and sweet person, acting like a fucking psychopath.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Hoseok asked, still shocked by jin's unusual behavior. "He is the guy I slept with a month ago! Why the fuck did you chose him!?" Hoseok widened his eyes, flabbergasted.

He was trying to process everything that just happened. What are the possibilities of the person you slept with become your translator. Out of all the people in the world jin slept with the one person he was going to have to spend most of his time with. Hoseok found this rather amusing and started to laugh really hard. His eyes eventually teared up from the uncontrollable laughing.

Jin got angry and threw his shoe at hoseok, which missed him. "It's not funny!!" Jin shouted. Hoseok wiped his eyes and sat up straight before speaking. "What are the possibilities that your one night stand would end up being ur translator? Like that's so fucking impossible. I can't believe it happened to you, omg, you must have done something really bad your last life." He said, while laughing like a kid.

Jin just sat on the floor glaring at hoseok. He was pissed as fuck. He had to pretend he was had a sore throat because he didn't want Namjoon to recognize his voice and find out it was Jin who had sex with him.

"I don't know get another translator or something."

"You know I can't do that now! He already signed the contract too! Whether you like it or not he is your translator. Deal with it!" Hoseok said, exasperated.

Jin groaned, a sat still for a while thinking of how to deal with this issue. Hoseok was still trying not to laugh, but let out a giggle or two. "I gotta admit. He is hot as fuck! I thought he was a model and damn that purple hair and big lips. Do you think he will agree to sleep with me?"

Jin smacked hoseok on the head. "What the fuck!? Keep your dirty thoughts to yourself." Hoseok argued with Jin a little longer about why he should be given a chance to sleep with him.

Just as they were arguing, a very annoyed looking yoongi appeared. "Stop shouting you want to have sex hobi. Your loud as fuck." Hoseok shrugged in response but quickly jumped up and down to tell yoongi the rather amusing story.

"Yoongls! You won't believe what happened! Do you remember Jin slept with some dude a month a ago in the bar? He is his translator." Hoseok said and started laughing really hard again. Jin groaned in annoyance and put his hand in his head.

Yoongi widened his eyes and looked at Jin. He soon followed hoseok and started to laugh uncontrollably. "Omg I can't believe it. I have to give Irene money now! She said you might end up meeting him again!" Yoongi said laughing and holding his stomach.

"You have no clue how good looking he is! When he walked in I thought he was a model and not to mention his figure. Damn like that man can get it." Hoseok said practically drooling over him. Yoongi huffed in response, "he can't be that good." He said in a small voice, sort of jealous. Hoseok shook his head and went ahead to explain, without noticing the jealousy in his voice. "Nooo you don't understand! He looks so good. Like I swear if u saw him you would definitely want him too. I would bottom for him any day, but I assume he is a bottom cause Jin toped." This was the last straw before Jin tackled hoseok to the ground. He pushed him down and sat on his stomach, making hoseok whimper in response.

Yoongi didn't say anything. He just stood there watching the scene unfold in front of him. Hoseok called him for help, but he ignored him and went to the guest room. He feel on the bed, face front and stayed there for a while.

He started to practically kick nothing and whined like a baby. "What the fuck is so good in that guy! I am sure I am better!" He said, exasperated. He layed on his bed for a while, before someone entered the room. He looked up and saw hoseok, rubbing his stomach and he made his way in and fell next to yoongi.

"I swear to God Jin is a fucking monster, he is no way as nice as people tell he is." Yoongi looked at hoseok, in the dim lit room, he looked more ethereal. His red hair highlighting is caramel skin, his eyes closed gently and his lips parted. Unconsciously, yoongi licked his lips.

"Are you listening!?" Hoseok waved his hand in front of yoongi, making him snap out of his daze, he quickly looked aside covering his blushing face.

Hoseok noticed him and smirked. He quickly climbed on top of yoongi, his hands supporting his body. Yoongi gulped as he saw hoseok's lust filled eyes look at him.

They made out for a while, before hoseok left, he had to get up early tomorrow. He winked before leaving his room. Yoongi sat on the bed with messy hair, flushed cheeks and pink lips. He and hoseok have been out having sex every now and then, like friends with benefits. Yoongi wished for more, but he knew hobi didn't like him like that, he only saw him as a friend.

Yoongi was sad and pissed when he heard him talk about the translator like he was some god. He hasn't met the guy, but he already hates him. Nice. He huffed in annoyance and slept grumpy.

On the other hand, Jin was in his room having a mental breakdown. What fucking luck did he have. Why the fuck did he have to be his translator. Literally out of 7 billion people it was him. He rolled on his bed punching his pillow and muttering profanities into his pillow.

Tomorrow he has to spend the day with his one night stand who doesn't even know he is his one night stand. Jin groaned in annoyance and started kicking his leg like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

Kim Namjoon..... You will be the death of me.
        ____________X___________

Beep beep!

Jin rubbed his eyes, and switched of his alarm for the nth time before finally getting off the bed. He had to spend most of his day trying to "bond" With Namjoon as hoseok said.

He got into the bathroom and placed his hand on the sink and looked into the mirror. "Okay Jin! Your an actor! You can act like you don't know Namjoon and spend the whole day with him! Cool! Let's do it!" He gave himself a prep talk, getting ready for his date— no wait, bonding day with his translator.

He brushed his teeth while listening to a red flavor. He danced along trying to imitate irene and laughed at himself. He got rid of his clothes and went into the shower naked. He took a bath and covered his bottom with a baby pink towel, with his washer board abs in display. He was drying his hair before someone barged into his room without knocking.

"JIN I FUCKED UP!" Jin turned to his right and saw Irene standing there, panting, with no makeup and with only a simple blue dress. "What's wrong?" He asked, switching of the hair dryer and walking towards Irene.

"This is what's wrong!!!! " Irene bent over in front of Jin, lifted her blue dress and pulled down her underwear a little to expose her left butt cheek. On it was a few words written with ink. He grabbed irene's hips and got it closer to himself to see what was written. Down there, in the most elegant style, was written the phrase "I would rather suck a dick than be straight." Jin widened his eyes and before he could say anything, he heard another persons voice.

"OH MY GOD."

Please Vote and comment!