22. Picture

Look at that ⬆⬆⬆😭😭❤

"You really outdid yourself jin." Bang pd said as he scrolled through Twitter.

Jin was seated in front of him nervously fidgeting with his hands

Jin was seated in front of him nervously fidgeting with his hands. Bang pd put his phone down and joined his hands together and stared at him. "So.... What made you decide to come out?" He asked calmly. If it was any other company Jin would have probably been forced to take back his statement or be kicked out, but band pd was understanding so he wanted to listen to Jin first.

"Well... I got tired of people always assuming I want a girlfriend and keep pushing girlfriend on me. I hate it and I was sick of it. And also.... " He thought of Namjoon. How badly he wished to be with him, but he was worried about what to do.

"You like your translator?" Bang pd said, making Jin look at him in surprise. "How did you...?" He asked cocking his head to the side. "Well I have seen the way you look at him and how he looks at you. I thought he was a model the first time I saw him." He said, thinking about the day he interviewed Namjoon.

Jin chuckled at that and thought about how everyone saw Namjoon only for his looks, but Jin liked him not only for his looks but also his personality. Even though it's been weeks since he last talked to him, he still wants to see him.

"Okay Jin you're lucky your famous. Even if you do come out they can't dismiss you considering you are considered the face of korea. Also it will probably make you popular in countries like USA and Canada and among the lgbt community. But don't come out now. Not until your drama is done." He said and dismissed Jin.

Jin walked out of the room and walked down to the lift. He noticed how people were whispering and talking about him as he left. it's been almost a week since the interview, but the most searched words were "seokjin gay?"

He went to his house, avoiding all the questions from the press. As he entered, he saw Namjoon sitting on the stairs leaning against the wall and sleeping. Jin smiled at him and picked him up bridal style and took him Inside the house. He placed him in the guest room and closed the door.

He couldn't ignore him any longer. He had to talk it out with him. So he decided to talk with him and see what is to be done. He was brewing himself coffee when he heard the door to the guest room open. "Jin?" He called out in a sleepy voice. "Over here." He said from the kitchen and Namjoon walked towards him.

"I am sick and tired of you ignoring me. Tell me why are you acting like a bitch!" Namjoon said, not even greeting him. Jin sighed and sat on the counter while Namjoon stood in front of him with his hands crossed.

"You are Jungkook's ex, Namjoon. And he is one of my friends I can't so that to him." Jin said and looked down. He really wanted to be with him, but he still had jungkook in his mind. "I don't care about jungkook! He is the one that left me! He can't be pissed about anything and if he is then I don't even care about it!" Namjoon said and puffed up his cheeks a little.