30. Jin

I would recommend a song to read this with

Secret love song pt2 by little mix 

(istg I cried while writing this)

"jin....?"

Jin couldn't hold himself and ran towards namjoon and hugged him. Namjoon hugged him back and tears slowly fell down his face onto jin's neck. They both saw each other finally after almost a year and the emotions were overwhelming for them. "I missed you so much namjoon." Jin whispered into namjoon's ears. "I love you..." jin said and snuggled more into his neck.

Namjoon was happy to see jin, hell he wanted to kiss him and never let him go. However, he knew if he were to get back with jin then the entire world would again hate on their relationship and jin would not be able to keep his job and people might even commit hate crimes against him. This made him start crying even more. He gently pushed jin away from him and stared at his face which was glistening with his own tears. "Jin.... I can't.... I can't.... we can't do this."

Jin was heartbroken. He waited so long to find an excuse to come to Isan just so he could see him again and love him again, but now namjoon rejected him and nothing hurt him more that this. "why...?" he asked as tears started rolling down his face. Seeing jin cry made namjoon feel like absolute shit but he had no choice. Namjoon grabbed his hair in frustration. "Because we can't! why don't you see it!? no matter what we do no one will accept us. People are not ready to see 2 guys in love with each other. We'll be bullied, called names, made fun off. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if someone even tries to kill us. It just won't work."

Jin stood perplexed at namjoon's frustration. He walked closer or namjoon and held his hand in desperation with tears in his own eyes clouding his image of namjoon. "We can hide it... please....no one needs to know. I really love...love you namjoon I don't wanna let you go. Not today, not ever.... please."

Namjoon looked at him and pulled his hand away from jin's, tears still streaming down his face too. "Jin... Do you think this is easy for me? I fucking hate it! I wish I could pull you close to me, kiss you, show off my amazing boyfriend to everyone and not fucking worry about showing affection to you in public. I want a normal relationship where I don't have to worry about getting fucking beaten up every time, I hold your hand! But no. no matter what we do, we will never be accepted and that's the truth."

Jin stood there looking at namjoon, so vulnerable with his feelings. He moved back and maintained a respectable distance between them. He was happy to see him, sad he rejected him, frustrated that he wasn't willing to take a risk and mostly hurt when he pushed him away. "I waited so long to find the perfect excuse to meet you. I didn't meet anyone new and every day I would wait to hope you would call me or at least reply to my texts. I finally see you an-and yo-you don't wan-wanna be wi-with m-me." Jin wiped his tears and pushed namjoon in frustration. "You are a fucking coward namjoon!! You're a fucking coward. I am willing to go through all that to be with you and you are just gonna let it go cause your scared!? You think I am not!? I am fucking terrified that someone one day might end up killing us for being in a relationship, but I am willing to go through all that just so I can be with you. And you are just letting it go?"

Namjoon didn't know what to say. He knows he loves jin too and hearing jin say 'I love you' to him made him feel happy and sad. He didn't want to risk anything that could ruin jin's life. He also had jisoo too, he didn't want to hurt her. "I can't jin I am sorry."

Jin couldn't stop crying and turned around and ran out of his house wearing his hoodie. He ran straight into the black SUV waiting for him and rode off. Inside the car was Hoseok and yoongi. They were smart enough to know what happened and didn't ask any questions and stayed silent, hearing jin's soft cries from the back.

Namjoon sat down on the floor and grabbed his hair in frustration and started crying. In anger, he punched the coffee table and it broke. The glass shattered and cut his hand a bit. His heart hurt more than ever today. But he didn't want jin to waste his time on namjoon and didn't want him to mess up his life because of him. He got up and walked towards the bathroom and pulled out the glass piece in his hand and washed his hand still crying over what happened. He bandaged his hand and walked into the living room to clean the mess. There he saw jisoo standing in front of him with tears in her eyes and looking at him.

"jisoo..."

__________________X__________________

Jisoo came to namjoon's house to return the books she had borrowed from him and got him coffee too. She noticed a black SUV outside his house and thought maybe he had guests. She thought she would just give the books and go back.

She came to the door and saw it was wide open. There she saw a man hugging her boyfriend and crying. She was smart enough to know it wasn't a platonic affection. She heard the man say, 'I love you' and quickly hid on the other side and covered her mouth so they don't hear her gasp from the shock.

She stayed and heard the whole conversation. She couldn't believe her boyfriend was in a gay relationship and what made her feel sadder was namjoon so obviously still had feelings for this man, yet he chose to reject him. She couldn't help but cry. She never realized how blessed she was for being able to love openly without worrying about anything. Tears streamed down her face hearing the two.

She heard footsteps towards the door and hid behind the bushes and she got a good look at the man's face. "Kim Seokjin?" she thought and now suddenly everything makes sense. Why namjoon looked so familiar, why he left Seoul and never told her the reason and why he would always skip the commercials with jin in it. He was the translator that "turned jin gay".

Jisoo saw jin sitting inside the SUV and slowly disappearing into the roads. She felt bad for them how they couldn't love openly. She suddenly heard glass shatter from inside that broke her chain of thoughts. She picked up her things from the ground and walked inside, tears still falling down her face. She saw the glass table, broken into pieces all over the place and a small spot of blood. She heard namjoon, probably tending his wounds, in the washroom. She replayed the scene in her head especially namjoon saying he wished he could kiss jin and hug him. That made her cry and that's when she realized that namjoon will never lover her as much as he loves jin.

Jisoo heard footsteps from the bathroom and saw namjoon standing in front of her. His eyes were swollen from crying too much his cheeks were red and hands roughly bandaged. He widened his eyes as he saw her.

"jisoo..."

What is gonna happen???

Also thank you guys so much for all the love and support yall the bestt. Please comment and vote more it gives me more inspiration to write.👉👈