Spirit of the Earth

I am Katsura Otsutsuki... And I might just die today.

"Calm down! She's just a child!"

"Does it look like I care, I've told you a million times not to bring humans here!"

"Hey this one is different!"

"I cannot believe I am saying this, but I agree with her!"

I have no idea what is going on, but it sounds complicated.. Hakuji is hissing really loudly, almost as loud as Yvelta's growling. Gamamaru is yelling, I can sense they're trying to protect me from something, but I can't see or sense who or what from. Actually, my senses seem to have dulled for some reason.

No, not dulled, more like they're uncertain, unreliable. This area is too strange for me to comprehend, the sounds, the feel, everything is strange and it keeps changing.

"If you do not take it away now I will kill it!"

"You will have to kill me first!"

"Touch her and I will end you!"

"Everyone calm down! Just hear us out alright?"

Gamamaru seemed to calm the situation, but I'm still confused. I can only "look" around and feel everything. The grass is soft and the air is really clear in this area, I wonder where we are. When we arrived I couldn't recognize anything. I mean, nothing. Everything felt so strange so abruptly I had no time to gather myself.

I wonder around, following the grass to the nearest tree. Everything here is so full of life, I can only wonder what they look like.

"Oh, hello. You're a strange looking creature, might I ask what you are?" A soft girlish voice spoke right into my ear, but it didn't scare me.

I turn my head in it's direction "I am a human, what about you?"

They gasped. "A human? That's strange, you don't look or smell like one. I am what humans call a dryad or wood nymph. What is your name?"

I thought they moved, since the voice isn't as close to me as it once was, so I move closer to the tree. "Katsura, Katsura Otsutsuki. What is your name?"

"Hm, we do not have a name." They touch my hair. "You say you are human?"

"Yes, I am human." I look around, but I can't really tell where their voice is coming from anymore.

"Come with me child."

Something wraps around my legs and waist, it's uncomfortable but I don't try and fight back, for some reason, I don't sense any danger from this.

I feel my body being moved, but I don't know how exactly to describe it. Its like I'm being carried without anything holding me, if that makes any sense at all. A truly strange experience.

_______________

"I have brought a strange girl from the area between."

I am place down into some water, at least, I hope that it is water. It's lukewarm and has an oddly bitter scent. It's not bad though.

"What is it?"
"She looks very strange!"
"I like her."
"Wait, this is supposed to be a human?"
"No way, that's impossible!"
"But she came from the area between-"
"What part of her seems human?"

It's a strange conversation, most likely about me, had between at least 3 separate beings. I can only tell because of the slight differences in their voices- and the Dryad hadn't spoken yet.