Picking up Pieces

I am Katsura Otsutsuki. I used to be a very sickly girl that relied heavily on her family to survive, and now, I am capable of repaying my family for everything. I am able to take care of them, and return all the love they gave me... I hoped that I could, but this is not the way.

It is a civil war in my household, my brothers are at each other's throats over... Well.. nothing. At least, nothing I can wrap my head around.

Indra suddenly grabbed Ashura by the collar of his shirt and punched him in the nose. The sickening crack of bone, that I am all too familiar with, filled the room in the worst way possible.

Father took Indra away while I tended to Ashura's broken nose. It was not a difficult fix, but it definitely was the worst injury I have ever needed to heal. With this, I thought the worst was over, but Indra was yelling so loudly the vibration in the air made the flowers shrivel. He sounded angry, but nothing he was saying made any sense to me.

Nothing that has happened today makes any sense to me at all.

I didn't have time to begin making sense of it, since Akuma came to take me away.  I assume the situation escalated, because it felt like an earthquake struck in our home.

All our peace has suddenly come to an end, and I have no idea why.

Akuma and I were away for a few days, and when we returned, neither of my brothers was anywhere to be seen.

No goodbye, no explanation, just gone.

My father had sent them both away on a mission. Whoever passes will inherit his legacy, and I am not in this running, which is to be expected.

Everything happened so fast and I was powerless the entire time. I do have a job of my own, though.

I will visit the both of them to mark their progress, judge their actions as the spirit of th-... No, as the raining Queen of Spirits.

This has been stressful, I can't even remember how I got though this. I can't remember speaking to anyone. My heart is heavy, but my family is all okay, therefore, I am alright.

Indeed... I am all right.