Chapter 4: We Were Idiots

You, Nebula, Rhodey, Natasha and Clint were on Morag as you guys got the Benatar back to it's normal size. "Hey. You got this." Rhodey said to Clint and Natasha, who were alittle nervous. "Let's get it done." Clint said. "Yes, sir. See you back." Natahsa said to you, Nebula and Rhodey. "You guys watch each other's back." She added and you said. "Yeah. Be careful." They nod and board the ship and fly off.

"The coordinates for Vormir are laid in. All they have to do is not fall out." Nebula told you two. "Okay, so, uhh...We just wait around for you and this Quill guy to show up and then both of you lead us to the Power Stone, is that it?" Rhodey asked and you nod. "Yeah, we should be here any minute." You replied. "Why did you guys take the stone?" Rhodey asked you. "It was for a job, but we didn't know the orb held the stone. Not until later...." you said as you look over at Nebula, who turns her head away.

"Let's take cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones." She said as you three start to walk. "Wait a minute, what are you talking about right now? Who else is looking for these stones?" Rhodey asked. "My father, my sister...and me." Nebula replied. "And you? Where are you right now?" Rhodey asked and she looks over at you and your eyes widen. "Oh shit, you're with him now, aren't you?" You asked and she nods. "Then we better hurry." Rhodey said and the three of you head towards the cave that held the Power Stone.

You three enter the cave and waited for awhile but eventually, you and Peter show up. The three of you stayed in cover as you watch yourself and Peter start dancing around like idiots. It even made you look more like an idiot as you didn't have headphones so you were basically dancing to nothing. You face palm, in embarrassment, at this when you hear you and Pete start singing the song.

Rhodey looks over at you. "Soooo..." he said and you look up at him. "Yes, we were idiots." You replied. "It's kinda weird...knowing you right now....it's weird to see you act like that? What changed?" Rhodey asked you. "Losing my family and having my daughter." You said and he nods at you.

You were in a dark place after you, Rocket and Nebula reunited. You felt like nothing was worth living until that is when you started to have morning sickness. It freaked you out and you started voicing your concerns and Rocket and Nebula took you back to Earth to find out what was wrong.

That's when you found out you were pregnant. You were shocked but delighted at this. Nebula and Rocket were shocked and a little nervous about this but they stood by your side all nine months. Natasha and Steve helped you out as much as they could by having you stay in a room at the headquarters until you gave birth to Meredith. And when you gave birth and held your daughter, your whole life changed. From then on, nothing mattered but her. Your whole world revolved around her, she even had Nebula and Rocket wrapped around her finger as well as they fell in love with her.

It was also kinda hilarious as Pepper Potts had her daughter around the same time and every now and then, when you had some time you would bring Meredith over to the Stark's home and let Morgan and Meredith play.

Sometimes it was tough as there were nights you wished Peter was here, cuddling up to his little girl. If this whole plan works, you couldn't wait to introduce him to her.

You and the others nod and the three of you get up behind you and Pete and Rhodey and Nebula knocked both of you out. "Well that looked painful." You muttered as you rub the back of your head.

You, Rhodey and Nebula walk up to the door and you hold up the familiar pen like device and hold it up to the door. "What's that?" Rhodey asked you. "The tool of a thief." You replied as you smile and wink at him. The door opens up and you see the familiar orb. You and Nebula started to walk forward but Rhodey stops you two. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...This is the part where spikes come out, with skeletons on the end and everything..." he said with worry.