⋙ carl 20 ⋘

You slap the girl from wood bury hard, leaving a hand print on her face. She gasps, clutching her face and shuffling out of the cell. You had walked in to talk to your boyfriend, Carl. Only to find them half naked, pressed against a wall, kissing.

"What the actual fuck was that?" You growl, staring daggers at him. He buttons his shirt up frantically as you lean in the doorway, seeing red.

"Y/N! I can- I can explain-" He rushes, standing up.

"Yeah, you better hope your ass you can." You tell him.

"She pushed herself on me, Y/N-" He begins to explain. You stop him before he continues.

"Oh, oh!" You cry. "Oh, and I suppose that bitch took your shirt off and forced you to kiss her back, didn't she?" He looks terrified.

"Y/N..." He whispers.

"How could you, Carl?" You shout, to angry to cry. "How could you? I thought we had something, I really did."

"I'm too scared to get close to anyone!" He yells. "Too scared to stay with one person for too long because I'm scared they'll leave me or just....die! And if you were to die, Y/N, I'd have to die too."

"Well, to you, I might as well be dead." You whisper, tears finally rolling down your face. "We're over, Carl." Your voice catches and tears brim in his eyes.

"No." He says. "No! No, Y/N, please!"

"Carl. It's over." You sob, wiping your tears with your sleeve. As you walk out, you hear him sobbing uncontrollably into a pillow, screaming things at himself.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!" He screams, thinking you've walked off. "I've lost her. I've lost her."