First day

Samantha's P.O.V
"Here we go again", I sigh as I wake up to my buzzing alarm clock. It's the third year in a row I've moved to a new school because of family drama.

I wasn't even supposed to be in this country anymore, I'm supposed to be in LA at a school specializing in Fine Arts right now. Instead I'm still here in Canada.
~~~~~
This school is probably gonna be just like all the others boring with the same stereotypical kids. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by my second alarm on my phone.

It's already 7:45 I'm gonna miss the bus! I rush to get ready doing my hair and getting my clothes done in under 15 minutes. I wore a black t-shirt with Mario in the middle, blue skinny jeans a black and white hoodie from pink and some adidas. I put on a little makeup and headed out the door barely catching the bus.

I walk to the back of the bus put in my headphones and blast my music not intending to make any friends, not yet at least.

~~~~~~~
We finally get to school and I get off the bus and quickly finish my tour and go to my first class which happened to be Geography, my least favorite subject how fun.

I sigh heavily then walk in the class straight to the back and take a seat. I quickly start day dreaming when suddenly the teacher Mr.Brayden realizes I'm a new student and makes me and the entire class introduce ourselves.

Little does he know I hate introducing myself to anyone. He signals for me to introduce myself.

I casually roll my eyes and say "Hey I'm Samantha, I'm new here and probably won't be here long and I like music a lot."

I then take my seat and stare into my book not liking all of the eyes on me.

A few minutes pass and there are only about 3 kids left. Finally, we get to the last person so I look up. There is a tall curly haired girl with flawless skin and gorgeous eyes standing about two seats in front of me turned to introduce herself to me.

"My name is Melissa, I've been at this school for a while now and I like to sing."she says.

She gives me a slight smile and I look down to make sure I'm not drooling. She was breathtaking.

~~~~~~
The next few minutes of class go by in a blur I couldn't keep my eyes off of Melissa. We hadn't done any work today since it was the first day everyone was getting settled back into school.

Suddenly, I snap out of my daydream when the bell goes it was time for second lesson. I get my bag and get up to leave the class when Mr.Brayden stops me.

I already didn't like this man much for making me introduce myself and the lisp in his voice didn't help. It was annoying me because I was already irritated.

"Hey Samantha if anyone gives you any trouble feel free to just let me know." He says with a smile and a pat on my shoulder.
I nod and leave the class.

Second lesson goes by in a flash and it's time for break I rush out of class to beat the swarm of students about to exit the classes.

I make it to the cafeteria and am greeted by a shorter girl with glasses and braces.
"Hi I'm Ally." She says with a smile.
"Hey Ally I'm Samantha" I reply.
"I saw you in Geo but you seemed pretty uninterested so I decided to just find you at break." she responds.
"It's not my favorite class in the world." I respond unenthusiastically.
I ask if I can sit with her since I have no friends yet. She said sure. I got my snack which was a bag of Doritos and a bottle of water and sat down to eat.
"You know if you ever need help around Blue River just let me know." She says.
"Thanks Ally." I say smiling at her. I think I just made my first friend.