Chill Time

Third Person P.O.V
Samantha stood completely frozen in the doorway, amazed by the tall curly haired beauty in front of her. She was snapped out of her trance by the sweet calm laugh and voice of Melissa. "So am I gonna be let in?" She laughed while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"U-uh y-yea s-sorry." Samantha says trying to laugh off her nervousness. She let's Melissa inside still in awe of her beauty.

Melissa enters followed by Samantha walking behind her.

"Wow this place is amazing!" Melissa says in shock admiring the huge house.
"Yea I guess it is pretty cool." Samantha says.
"Cool.. really Samantha." Melissa replies almost annoyed.
"Do you want anything to drink?" Samantha asks.
"Sure." Melissa responds.

Samantha goes into the kitchen and gets a pitcher of ice cold lemonade out of the fridge along with two glasses. When she returns, she begins getting nervous and her hands begin to shake, she stumbles over a raised pavement near the pool spilling the cold lemonade all over Melissa.

"AHHHHH!!! OHMYGOSH THATS SO COLDDD!!" Melissa screams in discomfort.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Melissa. I tripped." Samantha says feeling embarrassed.

Melissa's shirt was drenched in lemonade, resulting in her shirt sticking to her and becoming see through. Samantha could feel her cheeks getting hot from all the blood rushing there, she was starting to blush.

"O-oh um d-d-do you need a towel or something?" Samantha says stuttering on her words stunned by how amazing her body was even through the shirt. She couldn't wait to rip those clothes off of her.

WAIT WAIT WAITTTT!!! No no no Samantha. You barely know her stop it. Samantha stops her inappropriate thoughts of the beautiful girl in front of her but, is taken by shock when she sees Melissa taking off her shirt to reveal a yellow bikini top.
"W-what are y-you doing?" Samantha says trying to hide her blushing.
"I'm taking of my shirt." Melissa says as to imply what does it look like.
"Oh haha.. right. Sorry." Samantha says embarrassed.
Melissa giggles earning a awkward smile from Samantha. "It's alright I can tell your nervous" Melissa says catching Samantha off guard.
"You can?" Samantha replies in shock.
"Yup. I saw you shaking with the lemonade." Melissa says.
"Damnit." Samantha whispers to herself.
Melissa laughs. "Well since my shirt is already off do you wanna go in the pool?" Melissa asks.
"Sure.. yeah." Samantha says.

They both take off their remaining clothes to reveal their swimsuits. They're both admiring each other's bodies but, neither of them seem to realize. Samantha snaps out of her gaze and says, "Well let's go then." With an evil smirk and then pushes Melissa into the pool.
"SAMANTHAAAA!!!" Melissa screams. Then grabbing Samantha's hand pulls her in with her.
"NOOO!" Samantha yells. Taken by surprise by Melissa's reaction.
They both fall into the pool. When they come up for air they both start laughing. Once their laughing comes to an end Samantha finds herself staring at Melissa in pure admiration, admiring every curve of her body and the way the sun reflected off of her chocolate brown skin which was glistening.

Samantha's P.O.V
I was speechless. She is so beautiful in every way possible, I really hope she's into me. I couldn't stop staring at her and I think she noticed, she splashed me with water and said,

"Earth to Samantha? Are you alright?"
"W-what yeah, sorry I drifted off for a second it's something I do." I say tucking some of my wet hair behind my ear.
She chuckles, " Alright then I'll get used to it." She replies making me blush.

In an attempt to hide my blushing from her I splash her and swim away saying, "HA! Come get me."

I swim to the other side of the pool, not realizing she was right behind me I stopped. When I spun around she was directly in front of me about to jump on me. She did jump on me and I caught her in my arms.

Our faces were inches apart and all we could do was stare into each other's eyes. She looked shocked my how quick my reflexes were.

"What? Did my reflexes shock you?" I said with a smirk.
"Maybeee.." she said looking away.

I let her down since I was holding her with her legs wrapped around me. I decided to swim to the stairs to get out for a while and she follows.

I go to sit on a chair on my phone since I was to nervous to look her in the eyes. She went on her phone and texted me.

Melissa😍🙏🏽: Isn't it rude to be on your phone while you have a guest?
Samantha😊: Sorry about that I just get kinda nervous around you.
Melissa😍🙏🏽: Oh ok. Why?
Samantha😊: Idk maybe cuz you're really pretty...
Melissa😍🙏🏽: Aww thank you but that's no reason to be nervous around me.

She takes the phone out of my hand and rests it on the table along with hers.

"I think you're really pretty too." She says.
"Y-you do?" I say blushing.
"Yeah I do." She says taking a step closer to me.

Suddenly I hear keys in the door. It's my mom, I wonder why she's home so early. She comes into the kitchen and I go inside to greet her.

"Hey mom." I say.
"Hey sweetie how's the day going?" She replies.
"Good, Melissa is still here." I say.
"Oh. Well don't be rude Samantha come introduce me." She says.

I sigh and walk outside to get her and I introduce both of them. They begin having a conversation and I get bored. I decided to leave and go to my room to listen to some music when I get a text from Melissa.

Melissa😍🙏🏽: Hey I had to go sorry about not saying bye my mom needed me. See you on Monday?
Samantha😊: Yeah alright it's cool see you Monday.

I slump down into my bed. I didn't even get to tell her bye I sigh. Oh well I'll see her again soon.

This is the end of chapter 3. Hope you enjoyed. :)