A Spark?

*3 months later*
Samantha's P.O.V
A few weeks ago our school won the districts school wide sports day. As a celebration the whole school got to go on a motorcade. (If you don't know what that is.. it's a bunch of busses driving around as a celebration.)

I don't really associate with the people in my home room because it's mainly super nerds or the popular kids and none of which is really my crowd right now. I decided even though I knew it was against the rules I'd go on the bus with Melissa and my best friend Amy.

I got on the bus and sat in a chair by the window. My best friend sat a row in front of my on the opposite side. Melissa however ended up sitting next to me. Her home room teacher had came on the bus and they hid me so I wouldn't get in trouble.

We finally started the motorcade and all the busses left the school and we were driving around with music blasting. Me and Melissa sat together and I kept dancing with our friend Trina. Melissa was laughing because of how hype we were getting.

After a few minutes of dancing I realized that Melissa was wearing a hair tie. Hehe... I have a habit of stealing Melissa's hair ties.

~ one month earlier~
Ever since our first outing together at one of our school productions, she was wearing a hair tie and she let me take it but I forgot to give it back before I took her home. That's how it started.

~current time~

Once she realized I noticed the hair tie she said,
"NOOOOO!"
I just smirked and grabbed her wrist.
"Pleaseeee?" I said.
"No." She said as I lightly tugged on the classic black hair tie on her wrist.
"I'll pop it." She said in a threatening tone.
I looked at her with pleading eyes not to.
She began pulling it almost to its limit and I finally gave in and stopped.
I left her alone for a few minutes which I don't think she wanted. She started to poke me so I poked her back with a smile. Eventually we started laughing at some jokes the other classmates behind us were saying.

Randomly I got bored and decided to bother Melissa who looked to be day dreaming as she was staring out of the window. I couldn't help but admire her, something I realize I do very often now. I looked at her legs which were crossed and in my direction.

"What would she do if I dragged my finger up her leg?" I thought to myself.
Don't to it what is she smacks you!?
What if she doesn't?
What if she likes it?
UGH JUST DO IT SAMANTHA!!
"Okay okay fineeee." I couldn't stop fighting with myself.
Finally I got up the courage to do it.
Her head turned towards me as she smiled slightly and I immediately smirked.
"What?" I said.
"That was weird. Stop it." She said in response.
My smile immediately left my face and I felt a bit of sadness come over me.
"Okay sorry." I responded.

Eventually we made our way back to the school and we were having a mini celebration in our school auditorium with music and food.

Melissa and I got out of the bus and I saw my dad. I was terrified and started freaking out. I told Melissa how badly I didn't wanna see him so she helped me try and avoid him and we almost did and somehow we ended up walking right into him. Jayla has caught up to us and Melissa filled her in.

Melissa and Jayla looked at me hesitant to leave but I just looked at them like it's was okay and they left. I would meet up with them after.

After about 15 minutes of talking with my dad he left and I was on my way into the auditorium when a teacher stopped me.
"SAMANTHA MAKAY!!" The teacher yelled. I turned to face her.
"You're in some big trouble miss."
I let out a sigh as she makes me follow her to my home room teacher Ms.Kraven.
We got to my home room and the other teacher left me.
"Samantha you know what you did was against the rules right."
"Yes ma'am" I responded.
"Alright do you know whatever punishment comes your way you will have to deal with right?" She replies.
"Yes Ms.Kraven." I say slightly scared because I don't want to get suspended.
"Alright you may go." She says.
I turn around and leave the class slightly terrified but I wanted to enjoy the rest of my day. I thought to myself I can worry about this tomorrow.

I walk into the auditorium to see Jayla and Melissa sitting on stage with a few of our other classmates.

I go to sit between Melissa and Jayla but there's too many people around my legs. I move backwards so I'm on the stage and decide to sit behind Melissa. At this point Melissa is sitting between my legs.

I think to myself, "I like this... I like this a lot."
The DJ plays some music and I start to rock. I put my hands on Melissa's shoulders and start to rock her with me. I see a smile start to form on her face. I think she likes it too.

We continued to do that for a while until my thoughts got the best of me. Melissa had her hair in a ponytail and it left her neck exposed.

"You should totally kiss her neck right now." My inner thoughts said to me.
I restrained myself. I began hitting Jayla and telling her to help me.
"What is your problem?" Jayla questions.
"I really wanna kiss her neck, but I can't." I say.
"Just grab her titty." She responds.
"What?! No!" I responded shocked by her response.
"Fine I will." She says reaching for her chest.
I smack her hand away and mouth no to her.

*oh no.. am I getting protective of her..*

I shake the thought from my head and proceed rocking with her. Then Ally comes over and starts talking to me.

"Hey you wanna come talk with me?" She asks.
I hesitate "uhh.." not wanting to leave Melissa because I really like this.
Ally gets a sad look on her face.
"Sure." I say, secretly upset.
I tap Melissa and told her I'm gonna go with Ally for a bit. She nodded to signal she was okay with it.

We went to the back of the auditorium and went upstairs on the balcony, where we just talked about random stuff and I had a clear view of Melissa.

Throughout the conversation my eyes barely looked away from Melissa. Suddenly I saw her face change from full of content to sadness.

I got concerned and told Ally I needed to go. She didn't want me to leave but I urged her and she gave in, I rushed down the stairs to her and asked if she was okay. She said yes but I knew she was lying.

I told Jayla and she tried to ask her too. She ended up getting up and leaving the auditorium. Jayla and I chased after her trying to see what was wrong but she didn't want to be around me. I realized when she tried to hide from me when she went in her homeroom. She failed miserably but I left her alone.

I went home that day pretty happy with the entire day it was amazing and I realized why she went sad. The realization made me a bit upset but I didn't let it get to me. She was upset about the situation with Eric I still hate that she had to go through that but hopefully I get to treat her better than he did.

Alright.. that's the end of chapter 5 sorry for taking so long to publish it. I hope you enjoyed. A lot has happened as you will see many many chapters into the future and school had me struggling but I'm back :)