six.

Jeongin whined as his phone constantly rang. Chan shook the younger gently, "It's your mom."

Jeongin shot up and grabbed the phone, looking at the time time first.

10:00 PM.

Jeongin answered the phone and put it to his ear.

"Yang Jeongin! Where are you? I called Felix and he said he hasn't heard from you."

Jeongin cursed Felix mentally and sighed, "I'm with another friend, mom. We were studying and I fell asleep. I'm sorry."

"Studying? Really now? I also got a call from the school that you didn't show up to half your classes."

"That's because I ate something in the cafeteria and it made me feel really sick. I was planning on coming home, but my friend said he was okay with taking me to his place since I was planning on coming over to study anyway. I'm sorry."

A sigh was heard on the other line.

"Okay. You can stay over there, but I want to meet this friend. Bring him to dinner this Friday."

"Yes ma'am. Goodnight."

Jeongin hung up the phone and threw it to the side, "That was incredibly close."

Chan laughed, "It's funny how fast you made up a lie."

Jeongin pouted, "Hush and go to sleep. I wanna cuddle."

Chan hummed and spooned the younger. He whispered into his ear, "By the way, I washed your jeans. You can borrow a hoodie of mine or something tomorrow for school."

Jeongin nodded slightly as he drifted to sleep, "Thank you.. For everything.."

Chan smiled and pulled Jeongin closer, if that's even possible, as he soon fell asleep again.

--

Jeongin was woke up by an annoying ringing of an alarm. He groaned as the warmth he felt went away.

He moved his hands around in the darkness, not being able to find a certain blonde haired male.

"Channie~"

The light was cut on and Jeongin covered his eyes, only to slowly open them again.

Chan was at his dresser, likely getting clothes to take a shower.

Chan walked over to Jeongin and ruffled his messy blonde hair.

Jeongin gave him a smile, "Goodmoring."

Chan smiled back, "Goodmorning, baby. I'm getting in the shower, you can scavenge my drawers or closet for something to wear."

Jeongin hummed and heard the door click soon, alerting Chan's exit.

Jeongin sat up in the bed and looked around. He caught himself in a mirror hanging in Chan's room and smiled, remembering last night's fun.

He then pouted as he remembered that Chan had to have dinner with his family that Friday.

That only gives him three days.