epilogue.

JEONGIN'S GRADUATION

Jeongin smiled at all the cheers he got as he stepped up to the stage.

His eyes searched the large area, looking for one person in particular.

Jeongin finally found the person he was looking for.

Chan.

Chan smiled brightly and waved at Jeongin, getting a small wave in return.

Jeongin took his diploma from the principal and shook his hand. They shared a picture and Jeongin walked off the stage.

At the end, everyone cheered happily.

Jeongin looked among the crowd, searching for his boyfriend.

Jeongin was tapped on the shoulder and Jimin smiled at him. They shared a hug and Jimin pointed.

Jeongin followed her finger and finally found Chan.

He quickly thanked Jimin and ran to his boyfriend.

Chan looked to where the younger was and opened his arms.

Jeongin jumped into them, wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

Chan placed a kiss on Jeongin's lips and Jeongin smiled, "I'm finally out of high school."

Chan nodded, "What do you plan on doing now?"

Jeongin hummed, "I think I might just stay with you."

Chan's dimples went deep as he smiled brightly, "You're taking my offer?"

Jeongin nodded, "Yes. I'll live with you."

Chan squeezed Jeongin tightly and spun him around.

Jeongin looked around and squealed.

He wiggled out of Chan's hold and attacked his best friend.

"We're free, Felix!"

Felix laughed and hugged Jeongin tightly, "Finally!"

They pulled away and went back to their boyfriends' sides.

"Lixie," a voice called out.

The small group turned to the teenage girl that was running their way.

Felix opened his arms and Olivia jumped into his arms, tears streaming down her face, "You're leaving me! I don't want you to go! Rachel already left and now I'll be alone!"

Felix hugged his sister to his chest, "Don't cry, Liv.. It's gonna be alright. You have Mom and Dad."

Olivia pulled away with a pout, "You better visit."

Felix laughed, "I will. Don't worry."

Jeongin looked up to Chan, "Do you know where my parents are?"

Chan shook his head, "But we can find them."

Chan lifted Jeongin into the air, in which the latter squealed, but searched for his life-givers.

He spotted them and pointed, "There!"

Chan walked in the direction, maneuvering through many people, until Jeongin's parents stood in front of them.

Jeongin hopped out of his boyfriend's arms and both his parents wrapped their arms around him.

Jeongin looked to his parents, tears threatening to spill, "I'm an adult now!"

Mrs. Yang chuckled and kissed her son's head, "You'll always be my baby boy."

Jeongin nodded with a smile and hugged his parents.

He looked up to them, "This might not be the perfect time to tell you, but I'm moving in with Chan."

Mrs. Yang squealed, "That's my baby! You both are gonna grow up and get married and raise my grandchildren. I'm so proud."

Jeongin giggled and turned to his father, "Thank you, Dad, for everything."

Mr. Yang smiled softly at his son and hugged him tightly.

He placed his hand on Chan's shoulder, "I'm trusting you with my son. I know you're a good man."

Chan nodded and wrapped an arm around Jeongin's waist, "I won't dissapoint you."

Jeongin kissed Chan's cheek, "Now let's eat. I'm hungry."

The family joined Felix's family and they all went out to eat.

That night, laughs, stories and memorable moments were made with everyone.

The next day, Jeongin was packing his bags to move in with Chan, not wasting any time.

After the move, Chan brought Jeongin to the field they spent many days and nights in with each other.

Jeongin placed his head on Chan's shoulder, "No matter how many times we come here, it never gets old."

Chan hummed, "I have something to tell you."

Jeongin glanced at his boyfriend, "What is it?"

Chan pulled away and looked at Jeongin, a sparkle in his eye, "I want to spend my whole future with you, no matter what. I only want what makes you happy," Chan looked around the area, "and this place makes you happy. Which is why I bought it."

Jeongin's eyes widened, "What are you saying?"

Chan smiled, "I want us to build a house here and go through all our days with each other, no matter what. This can be the start of our future together; the beginning of our family."

Jeongin hugged Chan tighter than ever, "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I really want to have a future with you, Channie."

The two sat against the same tree trunk they always sat against, breaths even and in sync.

Chan hummed, "One more thing. My parents want us to go to Australia for a month so they can meet you."

[][][]

792 words; 6.17.19
not edited.

thoughts ?

i wonder if this signals a sequel ? ;)