ten.

this man is beyond talented and deserves the literal world.

···

Friday had finally come. Chan was going to meet Jeongin's parents.

Jeongin had told his mother everything that occured at school, and she was every proud of her son.

Jeongin bounced down the stairs, his necklace making noise.

His mother was sitting on the couch and looked up when she heard her son.

Jeongin made a spin, "How do I look?"

Jeongin was clad in a white Thrasher shirt with a light pink jacket over it, a pair of light skinny jeans that had large rips in the knees and a pair of pink Converse.

"You look amazing. What about that black fannypack we bought?"

Jeongin clicked his tongue, "You're right!"

Jeongin ran up the stairs and returned with a black fannypack going across his chest.

Jeongin kissed his mother's cheek, "Chan's picking me up, so I have to go. Tell Dad I love him."

Mrs. Yang hummed, "Bye sweetie."

Jeongin walked out the house and smiled at Chan, who was leaning against his motorcycle.

He was wearing a white shirt tucked into a pair of black skinny jeans with a dark blue flannel jacket over it. He also had a pair of black combat boots and his small hoops.

Jeongin hugged Chan and they got onto the bike.

Jeongin wrapped his arms around Chan's waist and whispered into his ear, "You look great today."

Chan smirked, "As do you, baby."

Chan revved up the motorcycle and they made their way to school.

Chan parked his bike and they made their way into the building.

Changbin and Felix were standing in front of Jeongin's locker, whispering things and giggling with pink on their faces.

Jeongin snorted, "Hey lovebirds."

Felix pouted and placed his forehead on Jeongin's shoulder as the latter opened his locker, "You look amazing. What the heck?"

Jeongin laughed and grabbed his stuff. He patted Felix's shoulder, "Sorry."

Felix shook his head and clung onto Changbin's arm, "I don't want to do to class."

Changbin kissef Felix's head, "Sorry, sunshine."

Jeongin linked arms with Felix, "We have to go now! Bye guys."

Chan pouted, "Really? No hug or anything?"

Jeongin unlinked his arm and ran over to Chan, jumping and hugging him.

Chan spun the boy around, then placed him on the ground, still holding his waist.

Chan leaned down and kissed Jeongin's forehead, "See you at lunch."