Ch.2

Date: January 9th
[Katsuki's POV]-Time: 2:51 p.m
School had finished, thank fucking god. I was walking out of the school with shitty hair, pikachu wanna-be, and half 'n half. The sky was crowding with clouds, giving a signal it was going to rain soon. I swear to fucking god if I get water onto my shirt I will destroy the fucking sky. Deku was lagging behind us, probably not trying to get fucked up today by me. Obviously he would have been fucking sorry if he tried to get even the slightest to my mother fucking body.

"Looks like it's gonna rain," hot and cold said, looking at the sky.

"Yeah no shit half 'n half," I said to him, my voice dripping with annoyance. I saw Deku looking into the sky after hot and cold did. "We better get home quicker, I don't wanna get any fucking rain on my damn cloths." I said coldly. "It's just fucking rain, it can dry you idiot." Shitty hair said, kicking my ankle. I elbowed him in the rib as hard as I could.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Shitty hair screamed. He's even louder than me right now.

"Not my fault," Half 'n half said, as he jogged down the sidewalk, until we couldn't see him anymore. I noticed Deku, who was supposed to be behind us, fucking disappeared. I didn't really care though. The nerd probably had 'plans'.

[Izuku's POV]-Time: 3:02 p.m
I decided to avoid Katsuki by heading out of the school using the South East hidden exit. I know that it might have been idiotic of me to be scared of him because I'm used to what he would have done anyway. I'm just sick of being a human punching bag to him. But if I stood up to him, I probably would be dead. Good.

I arrived home at around 3:20. I didn't really have anything to do, so I went up to my room and plugged my headphones into my phone. I switched on a song and leaned back in my bed. It didn't matter what I did in these few months. I'll be dead pretty soon anyway.

[Time skip]
"GREETINGS YOUNG MIDORIYA!" All Might screamed as he broke into my room, from...who knows where. "All Might, what are you doing here?! And how did you get in?" I asked, pausing my music and taking my headphones off and putting the set on my bed. I approached him, as he transformed into his...weaker form.

"Look kid. You need to be able to master my Quirk before the end of the year, which is pretty soon." All Might said. "My powers will be gone by the end of the year, and although you have made much progress, you are still far from being perfect. You'll have to train much more, okay kid?" He said, looking at me with his dull, blank eyes.

"Yes sir," I replied, sitting back onto my bed. He dissolved a second later and I still have no idea how he did that. I un-paused my music and put my headphones back on. I wanted to make them all proud, but it's hard to do it with all the pressure.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Hey Izuku, lets go! You're being so slow! If we're late, we won't get to see the best part!" Katsuki said, jumping up and down. Excitement gleamed in his eyes as he grabbed his best friend's wrist and dragged him out the door.

"Kacchan slow down! I'm coming, I'm coming! We won't be late I'm sure of it!" Izuku said, laughing. "I wanna make sure though!" Katsuki said, his gleaming smile getting bigger, as he rushed down the street. Izuku was trailing along, making sure not to get caught up in the crowd of people who were in the streets. The two children were laughing and talking along the way, and imagining how the show would be.

"We're here, we're here, we're here!!!" Katsuki said, jumping up and down as he yanked open the door to a wide spread auditorium. Katsuki dragged Izuku to a seat, as they both watched All Might preform various quirks that people could only dream and imagine of having. Everyone was paying very close attention to what was happening.

"This is the best part, this is the best part!" Katsuki started saying, swaying back and forth in his seat. "Shush, I wanna watch!" Izuku giggled, as he gave a small nudge to Katsuki's shoulder. "I love this part though!" Katsuki said, leaning forward in his seat and watching. "Well I love you!" Izuku said, hugging Katsuki tightly. Katsuki giggled, and hugged him back. "I promise you that I will always protect you, and we'll be as amazing as All Might someday!" Katsuki said, laughing. They pinky promised and both children leaned forward in their seats to watch All Might preform the last stunt.

The stage lights cracked.

Villains broke onto stage.

Everyone was safe that day, except for Izuku's hopes and dreams; which were left behind to burn in the fire.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
[Izuku's POV]-Time: 4:01 p.m
I got bored of sitting on my bed, and I decided to take a walk outside. I shoved my phone into my jacket pocket and exchanged my earphones with earbuds. After stepping outside, the humid and damp air went into my lungs, giving the air an earthy taste. I walked down the path, around the blocks. Memories flooded into my head. I walked past an old park, with rusty swings and an old slide that might have been used. Maybe used 11 years ago.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
"Kacchan you're pushing too hard, I'm too high!" Izuku laughed, as he tried to slow his former best friend down. "Stop being a scaredy cat and enjoy the view Izuku! It's fun! Come on!" Katsuki said, giggling and pushing the swing yet again, making Izuku fly off of the swing and hit the sand beneath them. "Are you okay Izuku?" Katsuki said, looking down, handing out his hand to help him up. "I'm okay, don't worry!" The child said, grabbing his former best friends hand and smiling. "Don't worry, I'll always protect you! I am the mighty Katsuki!" Katsuki said, putting his hands on his hips and laughing. The children both sat down in the sand and looked up in the sky, which was turning into a blend of orange, pink and red. It was like a beautiful ombré fire, that was ablaze in the sky.

"I promise I'll always be with you! I know we'll be together forever! I love you!" Katsuki said to Izuku, smiling.

They both pinky promised again.
———————————————————————————————————————————-
[1103 words]