Ch. 4

Date: January 11th
[Izuku's POV]-Time:11:08 a.m
I was sitting in my seat, jotting down notes about what Mr. Aizawa was teaching. I knew Bakugo was staring at me, but I didn't mind that much. I was used to this. Lunch was going to be soon, so I let my mind relax a bit. Instead, I started to draw inside of my notebook. The little things I drew were abstract; swirls and dots covering my page, line strokes, and other abstract examples. Nobody knew that I wasn't actually paying attention, of course. People think I'm just the nerd who is always focused on becoming a pro hero. I could sense other people's stares burning into my back. Everyone thinks I can't see them staring at me. I can tell because of the way their heads are tilted that they are all looking at me. Even Mr. Aizawa was looking at me the most while teaching. Typical jerks.

Everything I do is now a waste of my time. I used to have a dream of becoming a pro hero. That now means nothing to me. I used to have a dream about saving others. That not means nothing to me. While I'm alive for now, I'm focusing myself on nothing in particular. After a while, the bullying became mere strokes of led on an empty canvas; it was left almost unnoticeable. Just something there that bothers you a tad bit, but means nothing more.

When you're bullied over and over again, you get used to it. Things like that can lead to cutting. All of this is printed into my head; It's like I want to end my life right now, and I have a gun under my mattress just in case I have to. Making my life completely worthless is what's fun. Making me suffer. Nobody knows about this, of course. It's not like they'd want to, none the less. Even I know I'm worthless. The drawbacks of being invisible to almost everyone around you is that you never are able to make decisions for yourself. To me, this isn't as bad as other people might take it to be. It's less work for me to live for in this useless life. That is one of the only prices though. You get to be peaceful by yourself. Besides the bullying, of course. If they understood how I felt, no. How I feel, they would know how hard it is to put up with life. The hardest part, is not giving in to the temptation. The temptation of ending it all.

The temptation of knowing how it feels to die.
[442 words]