Ch. 14

Bakugou bolted down a sidewalk, desperately turning a corner and stumbling a bit before getting back on his feet, continuing to run faster than the wind. He ran past a street and through a walkway, before running into "Symbol Hospital". A lady at the reception desk called for him to stop, but he continued to run down a hallway and to the end, reaching a room where he had been before.

He desperately grabbed the handle and exploded it, and as the smoke cleared, he saw him. Midoriya Izuku. But this time, his skin was more pale. More IV tubes and wires were supporting him, and his heart monitor was slower than an average human. Bakugou started to feel his eyes water, as doctors and nurses started to run up behind him and pull him out of the room.

"No! WAIT PLEASE! I NEED TO SEE IF HES OKAY!" He started to scream, thrashing and trying to rips the doctors grip off of him. They started to pull him out of the room as he continued kicking and thrashing at them, crying desperately to see his friend again. The doctors had seated him out side as tears continued pouring down his face.

"I need to see him again, please let me see him again, I'll do anything," Bakugou started muttering, his voice almost croak from how much screaming he did when he was being dragged out of the hallway.

"I'm sorry sir, but that patient is at the risk of dying any second now. We can't risk anyone else being near him currently in fear he might flatline." The doctor said, as Bakugou put his hand on his face in an attempt to wipe the tears off his face. The doctor gave him a sympathetic look, before the loudspeaker started playing.

"Code blue, I repeat code blue. Patient 712 has flatlined. Code blue."

Doctors and nurses started rushing down the halls and towards a specific room, all carrying equipment. Bakugou looked in horror at what was happening, before getting up and collapsing onto the floor.

"Did....I..." He started to cry even more, the tears staining his face. He ran up to the room and peered in through the window, watching them doing multiple sorts of things to try to make sure his Deku was okay.

"We've got a pulse!" One of the doctors yelled, as Bakugou's knees collapsed once again, but this time, from happiness. But he couldn't take anymore risks like that.

Maybe it was better if the two stayed apart.

Maybe it would be better is Bakugou would just leave him alone.