thirtyeight

@TMZ

Is it all over for one of our favourite wrestling couples?

Reports suggest that one of the newest couples in the ring have called it quits before the bell has even rung. Seth Rollins, 33 and Tallulah Rose, 24, seemed to be lighting up the ring with their sweet instagrams and backstage moments, but that could all about to come crashing down.

Fans of WWE were quick to circulate pictures of Seth looking rather cosy with another woman backstage at Monday night's Raw taping in New Orleans, with one image even showing his arm tightly wrapped around her waist.

Rumours then continued with Tallulah taking to Instagram to post a photo of herself with the caption, 'the face you pull when you knew it was all too good to be true.'

Our cameras snapped Tallulah earlier today as she left her Tampa home to go to a scheduled meeting at the WWE Performance Center. When asked for a comment she politely declined, shielding her face from the cameras.

Is it really all over for one of the hottest couples right now?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments for the chance to feature on TMZ News!

|westantallulah, tallulaharmy01, talluleth123 and 92,292 others ❤️| 18,292 💭|

tallulaharmy01: how dare he treat our gal like that
tallulethrosins: I'm acc so angry, how could you @wwerollins
dxddyrxllxns: Seth wouldn't do such a thing, this is 100% made up 💪🏻
tallulahbby: 😭😭😭
theshield123: I was proper rooting for em
TMZ: @theshield123 so were we 🙌🏻
weloveroserollins: pray this ain't true