fortytwo

@TallulahRose

☕️

|finnbalor, daniellemoinet, thebriebella and 18,292 others ❤️| 927 💭|

thebriebella: what did ya go for?
tallulahrose: @thebriebella gingerbread latte all the way ☕️
tallulaharmy01: enjoyyy the break❣️
wwecesaro: is that an ep of claudio's cafe I see calling 👀
wwefan123: @wwecesaro omgg yes we loveeeee
brooklynsummer: coffee date soon pls
sashabankswwe: where is this!! I need to know!!

———

Tallulah sat down at the table, Seth smiling back at her. "Hi," he whispered, placing a comforting hand around his coffee in front of him.

"Hi."

The awkwardness was there, the tension could have been cut with a knife. "I want to start by saying sorry. I really want to clear this up Tallulah and prove to you that these rumours are untrue."

"Go on then." Her bluntness shocked him, shaking him up a little. "Why were you pictured with women backstage that weren't me?"

"She needed my help, she was struggling with her bags. All she did was hug me as a thank you. You know what paparazzi are like, they find their moment and use it to sell their story."

"That's all?" He nodded, sipping his coffee trying to calm his nerves. "Because I'm not going to be treated like an idiot."

Seth nodded in agreement, "you aren't an idiot to Tallulah. Look, I know it's going to take time to trust me, but just lets give things another go?"

"It will take time."

"I'm happy to wait, of course, I'll wait forever if it means I'll still have you love bug."

Tallulah nodded, taking a steady breath. "Just don't rush me, we need to get to know each other again."

"I agree." Seth ran his hands through his hair, "hi, I'm Seth, nice to meet you..."