Chapter 13- Plan Explanation

Tsumugi POV

I told Kaede about the whole thing during class so she should be here by now. I was scrolling through the Karmagisa Manga I was reading. It such an adorable gay ship! I continued reading, till' I sensed someone pull a chair and I heard a feminine voice.

"It's Y/N Tsu."

"Oi! Stop making BNHA references every time we meet at lunch!"

"Whaaaaat? I can't take it! Well you have a bod-"

"Shush"

"Ehhhhh?"

"Dabi is a precious bean! My precious bean."

"Lol okay."

I turned off my phone to look at her. She seems to be captured by gay thoughts again, this girl cannot run fast.

I proceeded to poke her armpit, because it's the only thing someone will be distracted from.

"NANDESHTE?!"

"Sis you gotta run fast."

"Hell nah."

"Oh Tsumugi, Y/N! Your here. I've been looking for your table for ages!"

I offered her a chair so we can finally explain the plan while eating delicious Hope Bagels from Lord Nagito. I wonder if she believes in his luck too.

"Here take a seat we'll talk and eat okay?"

She looked at Y/N's and my food tray then gasped I looked at hers and-
There it is....

"YOU GUYS EAT HOPE BAGELS TOO!?"

"Yes! Because w believe in Lord Nagito's luck."

Y/N POV

We talked about Lord Nagito and other stuff like anime and music for a good 15 minutes. Then I decided that we should start discussing the plan to Kaede.

"Okay let's discuss the plan."

"So what do I have to do?"

"Okay so umm..... to be honest we have no idea."

"What!? Y/N you told you already prepared a plan! We didn't just drag Kaede here for nothing!!"

"No I mean't I have no idea which plan to do."

I stated sternly like the Student Council President. I had three plan in mind.

1) We tell Kaede to be Shuichi's boyfriend for 6 days then she tells him the secret.
2) We keep making them hangout so eventually they'll start warming up to each other and then tell Kaede to say that her parents don't approve them together.

Then there's number 3 the most risky plan I made for this.

3) Tell him immediately. This may look real simple but it would possibly ruin the relationship between them and if we tell Kaede to lie about a reason to break-up this will make Shuichi real sad and Kokichi won't have the confidence to cheer him up. But if he does have the confidence it could help....

After I made up my mind to cleanse the plans I explained the plans to them. Then we spoke about the different possible results to each plan. We thought we needed more time to choose which plan to formulate.
This will be a long day.

Meanwhile Shuichi POV

"Ooooooo Saihara-chan you watch the Purple Dice series too!?"

"Yes, I'm surprised we haven't mentioned this er... before. How come you're so interested you'd seem to be the type to watch.... I don't know Netflix Drama?"

"Are you kidding me?! The phantom theif is just the best character ever!!"

"It's quite good too. The Detective always tries to find the theif but has feelings for him. It's forbidden love!!"

"Gay and Forbidden love!"

We both laughed. It's pretty great to have Kokichi as a friend, he may always throw pranks and act like a brat but he's a really great friend to have.

"Hey Saihara-chan I'm boooored."

"Your still you huh?"

"Smarter and motivated to actually do chores"

"Well. I'm getting bored too......hmmmm. Well I did bring a crossword puzzle book, wanna help?"

"Sure! I can test how smart I became!"

I grabbed my Puzzle Book and 2 pens for me and Ouma. I stood up and sat next to him to make it easier for us to communicate. We started to solve the page I was stuck in. We manged to finish a lot of pages with until we got stumped on one.

"Huuh? Where do we find extravagant? Is there words in backwards here?"

"Well no.... must be diagonal."

We spent a lot of time finding that word. We made theories of where it could've been. Until right when we were about to give up I found it.

I saw him light up and grabbed his pen moving towards where I was going to start drawing a circle and well..

We touched each others hands. We already did this before when we were still together but since we're not we have different reactions now.

I instantly pulled in my hand, slightly embarrassed and flustered at the same time, I felt my cheeks heat up. I shook my head and turned to Kokichi. He was also blushing and tried to hide it but failed. Well this is awkward.

There was a good 10 seconds of silence between us before Kokichi decided to break it.

"U-uh well do you want to encircle it... I mean it's your puzzle book. You wanna encircle the last word?"

"Well if you don't mind, b-but you can encircle too y'know?"

"Oh I mean s-sure, if you insist then I guess it's alright."

He then encircled the last word in the puzzle.

"Well looks like we're finished. I going to keep this, maybe we should head to class early so... we can talk while the teacher isn't there yet."

"O-oh! Sure, I'll help you clean up."

I placed a bookmark an the page we were in and closed my book. While he put the pens in my pencil case and gave it to me. I wonder why he's always so nice now. He's not usually this kind and respectful.

"He-hey Ouma I was just wondering why your nice all of the sudden?"

"H-huh? What do you mean?"

"Well I know that studying and stuff is your way of coping things but... you don't really act this respectful. You just shifted from being a savage this morning to a well.. more respectful person I guess."

"Oh I just wanted to make up for mu mistakes. Nothing special really."

"Oh alright well we should get going, while we still have some spare time."

"Yes, yes. Right."

We picked up both of our bags and went on our to art class. I wonder what were gonna do today.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note
My lord I'm tired. Well don't worry I'll try to stop procrastinating alright? Here ya go some rainbow cake.