7.) Vampire

Jahseh's POV
I was hungry. I didn't care whether she was ready or not, but I had to feed. Usually, I'd feed on them and chuck them out. But this girl. Well l, lets just say she was obedient. "Y/N!" I called, getting more desperate by the second. The door shakily opened and in stepped my assistant, Y/N.

"I'm hungry." I growled, making her scrunch up her eyes. I knew she hated it, but she'd have to get use to it. I heard her breath in heavily and she shut the door behind her and walked over to the bed.

"Just lie down and relax. It won't take long." I said. I didn't bother saying, "It won't hurt" because it will. Having piercing teeth still into your skin and suck blood out of you would be excruciating. I knew it was for me when I was turned into a vampire.

She climbed on the bed, her body trembling with fear. For a moment, I felt bad. But I let that pass because I didn't have feelings....

Did I?

I snapped out of my thoughts and made my way over to her, hovering over her. I moved her hair from her neck and her breathing got more heavy. I viciously drilled my teeth into her neck, making her scream out in pain.

She began to sob and I finished my meal, before pulling my fangs out of her neck and looking down at her. "I'm done now." I smiled. She still looked absolutely petrified so I climbed off her and got a hot soaked towel and put it around her neck. She finally loosened up but she was still crying a little bit.

I pulled the blanket up and laid her underneath it. She tossed around uncomfortably and she shuffled away from me, obviously thinking I would try something with her when she was asleep.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm, making her squeak in surprise. I pulled her back towards me and she slowly looked up at me, whimpering. "Shhhh. I won't hurt you." I whispered, stroking her hair.

"H-how can I t-trust you?" She said shakily. "You're going to have to at one point, but I swear that the only time I'll hurt you is when I'm feeding. Though it will only hurt for a little while. I wouldn't hurt you in any other way." I said, resting my hand on her lower bare back.

She shivered slightly at the contact and I smirked at her, making her face got red with embarrassment. She lay on her stomach and I creeped my hand up her back and started to rub circles on her mid back. I felt her stiffen under my touch; relaxed after a few seconds.

Her breathing slowed, and I managed to get her to fall asleep. I licked some blood of my fangs and around my mouth, and slowly drifted off to sleep.