2.) Breakup Prank

JAHSEH POV

"WHATTUP VROSKIS." I yelled into my vlog camera. "Aight so today I'll be pranking Y/N that I'm breaking up with her, since she pranked me with the hair dye in my shampoo." I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm gonna sit her down on our bed and tell her it's over. I'm excited to see her reaction. Hope it goes well." I said, before secretly setting the camera down onto a window sill.

"Y/N, can you come in here a sec." I said a bit loudly. I heard feet pattering and she scuttled in, jumping on the bed. I put my serious face on as she looked at me confused. She went to hug me but I leaned away from her.

"Baby what's wrong?" She said, looking a little hurt. "Don't "baby" me. Look, this needs to stop. We can't go on anymore with you always complaining about different shit that don't matter. You say you want attention but then you push me away and flirt with my friends." I snarled, trying not to laugh at her reaction.

"B-but-" she tried to say, tears pouring down her cheeks. "No buts. It's over. Pack your shit and leave." She started to sob and ran out of the room, slamming he door. I grinned and scooped up the camera, starting to walk to the direction she had headed in.

I saw her standing on our balcony, staring off into the distance, still sobbing. It broke my heart to see her like his, so I slid open the glass door. I saw her body tense up as she pressed herself against the cold barrier. Bare in mind, it was winter and she was in a tank top and shorts.

"Look, I'll pack my shit in a minute, alright. Just leave me the fuck alone." She muttered, her voice cracked and shaken. "Turn around." I said bluntly. She hesitated for a few seconds, before slowly turning around. "This is revenge. For that fucking bright pink hair dye you put in my shampoo. Babe it was just a prank." I said softly.

Her eyes settled into mine and she ran into my arms. God I loved that feeling. She started to cry softly again on my chest so I turned off the camera and hugged her back. "You fucking asshole. You had me so scared." She whispered into my chest. "I'd never leave you baby. Well, unless you hurt me."

"I'd never hurt you."