10.) High School Crush

"I dare you to kiss Jahseh." Yasmeen said, making my eyes go wide.

Jahseh was my high school crush, and he was fione af.

I had met him through my best friend, Stokeley Goulbourne

I had met him through my best friend, Stokeley Goulbourne. He hated me at first. Like I mean it. He would shove me in the corridors, he would make fun of me in front of his friends, and sometimes he would purposely make me spill my drink on myself.

Just r00d. (*^*)

But once Stokeley cleared the air for us, we put everything behind us and stared becoming friends. I told Stokeley that I had developed a HUGEEEE crush on him. Like whenever he was near me, my heart rate would go up.
Whenever he'd say, "Hey Y/N", my heart rate would go up. Last week he called me Princess and I swear I drooled for a split second.

Of course, bitch headass Stokeley had to pipe in and say that I had a crush on him. And now that just made everything awkward between us. A few days ago he tried to talk to me in the hallway. He pulled my arm and I got tingles all through my body, then I speed-walked away because I was nervous and stupid.

I just go all giddy when I'm around him. I feel bad though because every time Jahseh wants to talk, I walk away like I never heard him.

Anyway, back to the dare. "HELL NO. I CANT AND I WONT."

"HEAVEN YES. YOU CAN AND YOU WILL. THERE ARE NO FORFEITS, WE ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS."
She said, reversing my words.
"Please don't do this to me." I begged, grabbing her arm.
"But I already am. All you gotta do is quickly walk up, peck him on the cheek and walk off." She said.

"I MAY REALLY LIKE JAHSEH BUT I WILL NOT KISS HIM." Other girls in this situation would basically straddle him and snog him. Other girls would wear tight shirts and short skirts to impress him and call him things like daddy and cringy shit.

Me on the other hand. I'm really social awkward as it is so for me to just have a normal conversation with Jahseh is very rare. (A/N See what I did there? •w•)

I'd hide under baggy jumpers and jeans, with glasses and my hair down.

I had made up this nickname for him.
Jah.
He said that he really liked it and only I can call him that. Not even Stoke or Miss Cleo can call him that.
Just me.
I fEeL sO sPeCiAl

"He literally down the hallway. Just go and do it." She said, rolling her eyes playfully. I groaned and slowly turned around, seeing Jah at the end of the corridor going to his locker. I looked back at Yasmeen and she nodded in confirmation, directing me to do the dare.

I took in a deep breath. My locker was right next to his so I quietly walked up to him and opened my locker. I pretended that I was looking for something whilst Jahseh eyes me up.

"Hey Princess." Jahseh said closing his locker. I blushed nervously and his my face in my locker door. "H-Hi Jah." I said, still "looking for something".

"Why have you been avoiding me lately?" He asked.
"Well- uhm- I- dont k-know. I w-was just b-busy."

"Mm really?" He said sarcastically. I ignored him and continued to look for something. "Watchu looking for mami?" Jahseh suddenly whispered in my ear. A shiver slithered down my spine before I could stop it.

"Umm- my n-notebook." I lord, searching around my locker. His body was almost pressed again mine and I could feel his breath on the top of his head.

Well it wasn't really a lie. I had actually lost my notebook yesterday and I swear I put it in my locker. "Lemme help you out." He said.
He pressed his body against my back and leaned in, helping me look through my locker.

My face became bright red and my heartbeat quickened every minute. Tingles flowed in my body and I could feel his crotch pressed against my ass....

Ok....

He placed a hand on my upper arm and my arm fuzzed with excitement and enthusiasm. He leaned up a little and grabbed a book from the top. "Is this your notebook?" He asked, holding it in front of me.

"Oh yeah it is. Thank you Jah." I said, spinning around to face him. It's now or never. Now or never. Now. Never....

NOW.
I quickly leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Well...
"Cheek"
He moved his head the last minute and I ended up kissing him on the lips. It lasted for about 3 seconds then I pulled back, quite shocked.

I ran off in embarrassment and went back over to Yasmeen who had her mouth hung open. "You did not just kiss him on the lips!" She squealed in a quiet tone.

"He moves his head and made me kiss him on the lips." I whispered back.

She kept looking back at him. I turned round and peeked at him. He was looking at me, smirking like the fucking sexy god he was. I faced Yasmeen again and we both burst out laughing.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned round, still laughing quietly. I saw Jahseh standing in front of me and me and Yasmeen went quiet.
He handed me a slip of paper before smirking, and walking off. My mouth gasped open as I stared down at the paper.

He did not just give me his phone number.

He was pranking me.

"Oh and one more thing." I heard him say. I looked up and was taken aback by a sudden yet soft force connecting with my lips.

DONT FREAK OUT.
As he pulled away, he bit my bottom lip, making me blush furiously. "Call me later Princess." He winked, going to his next class.

"Yasmeen?" I said, turning back around to face her. She stared at me, eyes wide open and mouth hung ajar. "THATS TWICE YOUVE KISSED NOW!" She yelled.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YASMEEEEEEN!" I squealed.

"YOU GOTTA CALL HIM TONIGHT!" She said.

"I- I think I will." I smiled.