1.) Next Door Neighbour

"Honey, you remember Cleo and her son from next door?" My mom asked, serving up bacon and eggs, which I gratefully thanked her for.
"Yeah. What about them?" I asked, a mouth full of bacon. "Well I've invited them over for dinner. They should be coming in around 10 minutes."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I need to get ready!" I asked, setting my half empty plate down and running upstairs. I heard her laugh so I rolled my eyes. I love my mom so much, but sometimes she's annoying. I grabbed my makeup bag and began to apply some foundation, eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. I added a little contour as well. What? Girl gotta look good for guests!

"Hey mum can I go in the pool too?" I yelled from upstairs

"Hey mum can I go in the pool too?" I yelled from upstairs. "Yeah if you want." I mentally fist bumped the air and slipped on a 2-piece

I grabbed a hoodie to go over the swim suit so my mom didn't see my half naked

I grabbed a hoodie to go over the swim suit so my mom didn't see my half naked. I ran into the back yard just as I heard the door bell ring. Our pool was built into the ground so I steadily climbed in and rested my back against the side. I slipped on my sunglasses and enjoyed the heat while it lasted.

I heard our glass door open so I looked up, in which i saw Mrs Onfroy (Cleo), my mum and Jahseh. Jahseh was shirtless and oh my lord he had a hot body. He caught my gaze and smirked at me, causing me to look down in embarrassment, a bright blush dusting my cheeks.

(Let's just say he's in swimming shorts for now

(Let's just say he's in swimming shorts for now.)

My mom and Cleo sat at the table near the end of the pool, and Jahseh walked over to my side, sitting at the edge of the pool. "Hey Jahseh." I greeted him with a polite smile. He just took a quick glance at me before pulling out his phone and got hooked onto that. Rude. I rolled my eyes and hopped out the pool to go get a pool floatie. I picked out a pink one and jogged back over to the pool, where I chucked in the floatie. I was actually excited for them to come round, especially Jahseh, because he seemed interesting and I wanted to get to know him a little more. But he obviously disliked me. I huffed in annoyance, glancing another time at Jahseh

I climbed back in and slid myself on the floatie, carefully balancing so I didn't fall. I let my self float to the other side of the pool before Jahseh stepped into the pool. He started swimming over towards me. I got a little scared so I hopped of the floatie and backed away until I reached the other end of the pool.

He swam towards me and began splashing me with water. I gasped, but started to splash him back. I was such a kid sometimes. I laughed as I splashed water in his eye and he stopped for a second, looking at me with a "oh you're gonna get it now" face. Before I could even swim away, he beat his arms on the water, sending huge waves up to my face. I spluttered and tried to gain my breathe but chocked on water.

"Oh shit you alright?" He asked, as I continued to cough. "Y-yeah *cough cough* I'm *cough cough cough* fine." I said, finally catching my breath. He lightly chuckled and we both got out the pool. I went over to my mum and placed a kiss on her cheek, before heading upstairs to change into comfier clothes.

 I went over to my mum and placed a kiss on her cheek, before heading upstairs to change into comfier clothes

I walked back down stairs to see Jahseh drying himself off with a towel. He smiled at me and I shyly smiled back. "Thanks for inviting us over. It's been fun." He said, slipping on a grey tank top. "You know you are staying for dinner, right?" I asked.

"Oh. My mom didn't tell me that." He frowned. I giggled a little at his annoyed expression.

During dinner, I felt a light tap on my thigh, I which I looked down. I smiled as I saw Jahseh passing me his phone on the Create A Contact Page. I typed my name in as Y/N, no emojis. He changed it to Y/N😍🤤, which got me a little embarrassed. He secretly put his thumbs up at me and we continued to eat our dinner.

We said goodbye and to Jahseh and Cleo. He hugged me goodbye, ever so slightly squeezing my waist. I bit my lip softly and we waved them off. My mom turned to me, a wide grin on her face. "I saw what you two were doing at dinner. You gonna message him?"

"MOOM. And maybe." I said winking, before rushing to my room to message Jah.