A/N

Heh.
Hi.
I know this is super random, but I just want to tell you something funny.
Ok so on Friday 24th May I got into a fight with my now ex best friend. Well, let me tell you what it started off with.

Me and one of my other friends were having a fun roasting battle, a little fun and nothing was offensive (well I did say she looked like Donald trump because of how orange her foundation was) but ANYWAY...

They later walked off to go eat and I joked they were planning their next move. After around 15 minutes, they came back so I stood up to finish the battle. My friend said she was backing out and I screamed "HA I WIN. COWARDS."

They walked off to the courtyard and I started talking to one of my OTHER friends ( I know I'm so popular. SIKE I have like six friends. Well, HAD. Now I only have 4😂😂)

I cant really remember what happened from their but I can remember Ashleigh (the one I was having a roasting battle with, Bethany, the girl who I will physically fight in a few sentences time, and Bethany's boyfriend, Logan.)  walk up to me.

They asked why we were talking about them, and I just said I was talking about the roast so was going to give them if they hadn't backed out. I listed them and then it got quite serious.

Ashleigh's started raising her voice and I started screaming sarcastically saying "OH NO IM BEING YELLED AT. DONT SPANK ME." I laughed at that and she rolled her eyes and her and Bethany continued to "roast" me about my makeup, in which I replied, "Bitches please. I don't have makeup up.

Okay so I shouldn't of called them bitches because that's what got the physical fight started. Bethany ran up to me and tried to floor me. So I slapped her across the face and began to choke her. (I'm aggressive when it comes to fights.)

"Touch me again and I'll backhand you." I said. She literally laughed and walked away with her "friends" but they literally pretend to be her friend just so she thinks she's this "bad bitch" and tried to act "hard".

I turned to my friends, Tilly and Jamie. "Well that was fun. Why the fuck does she think she's this "bad bitch"?" I laughed.

They walked BACK over. "Ready for round two?" I said to Bethany. She didn't reply. Instead, she tackled me. Well, tried to tackle me. She is literally the weakest person I've ever met. So guess what I did? I beat her ass.

I floored her and punched her, knocking her glasses off her face. Tilly pulled me off her and I began to laugh as she walked away crying.

Long story short, she came at me 2 more times, each time I beat her ass, slapping her across the face. Honestly she thought she was some "bad bitch" because she kept coming back for more. Maybe when I get out of the behaviour centre I'll beat her ass some more.

It was the end of lunch so we went inside to start our music lesson. People were asking what happened so I started to explain. Little did I know, Bethany was coming at me again. I was a little stunned but when she kicked me in the leg, I punched her in the face, making her glasses fly off again. She picked up her glasses and stomped off, so I burst out with laughter .

I had moved from about 2 months before and people from my old form, that I didn't like and didn't talk to, started high giving. I felt a little shocked but I was proud. :)

I was taken down to the learning behaviour managers and sent to the behaviour centre to "think about my actions." Before I went, I did say. "My mum said if someone hits you, hit them back."

The woman was like "tHaTs NoT hOw It WoRkS iN tHiS sChOoL."

I replied, "you think I give a shit?"
10 minutes later, I walked into the BC and wrote a statement about what happened. I had to walk all the way back up to the main building, hand in my statement, and walk back to BC. It took like 15 minutes!! >;(

I wrote a song about the fight:::::
Preview of the chorus:
Try me, bitch.
Try me.
Try me, bitch,
Try me.
Think your a bad bitch,
Fist to the face,
Feel like I'm in the right place.
Fucking try me!

:)

And now I can't stop listening to Yung Bratz, because that basically sums up my fight. 😂

Ok so that's the SHORT VERSION...
I'm joking, but this is 816 words!

Ok I'm going to carry on with the imagines now! See ya!

(Hope you enjoyed this random story :) )

(Me chasing Bethany around the field)