3.) Self Harm

(Y/N's POV)

I sighed happily as the cab pulled up to our house. I thankfully paid him the money and waved him off. I grabbed my 7 shopping bags and tiredly hauled myself to the front door. I had to put my bags down to unlock the front door. I pushed it open, re-grabbing my heavy bags and dragged my feet inside. I pushed the door shut with my elbow and dumped my shopping bags on the kitchen counter.

I fixed myself a cup of coffee before going to find Jahseh. I looked in our room, but saw nothing in there. I went to a spare bedroom, but I still couldn't find him. "Jahseh?" I called out. I heard a little sniff from a few doors down and quickly walked towards the door. I slowly opened it and could just make out the outline of Jahseh, since it was so dark.

I switched on the light and gasped, rushing over to Jahseh. "Jahseh!? What are you doing?!" I yelled frantically, snatching the blade away from him. His wrists were pouring with blood but he didn't make eye contact with me. He just continued to stare at the floor with clenched fists. I threw the blade into the bin and slowly walked back over to Jah. I sat beside him, waiting for him to say something.

I was frustrated. Not at him mainly, but because something, or someone, had made him do this. I began to sob, turning away from Jahseh. I hated him seeing me cry. I don't know why, but I could never let him see my face. It broke him.

"Babe I- I'm sorry. I- I just couldn't stop." He mumbled. I flipped my hood over my head and went to go run out of the room, when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. "Y/N. Please don't do this. You're better than this."

"But s-so are y-you Jahseh. Why? Why are y-you doing t-this?" I said, sitting back down. "I can't do this anymore. My brain is fucked up and I wanna fucking end it. Jocelyn. She killed her self when we were making a song together. I- I just left to go get a drink and I c-came back t-to see she.... h-hung herself." He said, stuttering on his words.

I quickly ran out to go get some bandages because he was losing a lot of blood. I ran back in and kneeled down in front of him and wrapped up his wounds. "Baby. I'm so sorry that happened. I know how close you were with her." I said, sniffling because I was still crying a little. They had been best friends since childhood and before he dated me, he dated her for a while. Of course, that didn't bother me because that was before.

"Y/N... I just can't do it anymore." He said, staring to sob again. I finished wrapping up his wrists and pulled him in for a hug. I held him tightly and never wanted to let go. If I stayed another 10 minutes in the supermarket, he could've been lying on my bed, covered in blood without a heartbeat.

Jah had managed to calm himself down now and was trying to do the same for me. "Baby, I'm ok now. Please stop crying." I slowly looked up with red eyes and I could tell that he felt hurt. I quickly looked back down, realising how stupid I looked when I cry.

"Please stop hiding your face from me. You are beautiful and always will be, even when you cry." He lifted my chin up and gave me a small smile. "Let's talk about his in the morning. We need to get some sleep." He said calmly. I sniffed and nodded, climbing into bed. I didn't even care that I wasn't in my pajamas. The best thing was that he had his arms tightly wrapped around me, stopping at the center of my back. His fingertips gently brushed my back, making me shiver.

I saw him smirk in the corner of his mouth and he pulled me closer to him. He snuggled his head into my neck and hugged my waist tightly. I fell asleep, wondering why Jocelyn did that to herself.