Chapter 3

"Anywhere you go, let me go too. That's all I ask of you." Raul from The Phantom of the Opera.

I could smell the scent of bacon from downstairs. My favorite! I launched the covers back, hopped out of bed, and walked to my connected bathroom. I closed the door and stripped of my clothing.

I know I'm not supposed to get my stitches wet but it's kinda hard to avoid them. I also really need a shower because I have a combination of smells on me. Like maple syrup, sweat, blood, dirt, secret wonderland, and many more scents. I smell like maple syrup because a couple of friends of mine decided it would be funny to pour a 5 gallon bucket of maple syrup on me.

Now my bed, room, and I smell like maple syrup. But I guess it came in handy because I still smell a bit good.

After my shower and I was all dressed and dried, I ran downstairs for my food. Bacon, here I come! Once I got downstairs there was no more bacon!

"What? There's no more bacon for me!" I whined like a 5-year-old. Maggie turned around and gave an innocent smile. "You're such a meanie!" Maggie cracked a small, innocent smile. I just stuck my tongue out at her. Beth then walked in and handed me my compound bow. I nodded my thanks and headed out the front door.

That's fine, I'll find me some venison and eat it right in front of Maggie. I'm such a bitch, ain't I? Somebody tugged on my hand and I turned around. He looked familiar. Shane? Shane! Oh my god, it's him! He's one of the people who dumped syrup on me! And here I'm calling him baldy!

"Shane?" I ask.

"Yes, it's me. How ya feeling, Kasey?"

"Better than I was a few days ago." I replied with a small smile. Shane nodded and led me to a crowd of people. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh-uh. I ain't standing in front of a bunch of people, you old fart!"

"I ain't old!" Shane grumbled.

"Yes you are!" He just shook his head and kept leading me to his group.

"I hope you remember Rick." Shane says.

"Yes. I would forgot him in a matter of seconds!" I said sarcastically. "What do ya think? You and him poured a 5 gallon bucket of syrup on me as a prank." Shane started cracking up laughing while I kept a stone face.

"Ok, so this is Dale, Andrea, Glenn, T-Dog, Carol, and Daryl is the one who got shot. Hopefully you remember Lori and Carl. Carol lost her little girl and we're looking for her. Maybe you can help us find her when you're better." No, I have no fucking clue who Daryl is.

"Well I am better. Well, at least I feel better. I'd be happy to help."

"She's the best tracker I know!" Shane commented. I smiled and silently nodded my thanks. He nodded back and I looked towards Carol.

"I'm terribly sorry for your loss and I will look night and day for your little girl." I smiled. Carol smiled and nodded back, then she walked off. Your welcome old lady! "Ok, well I should get going. Hunting and looking for the girl." Everyone nodded and I ran off.

Once in the woods I walked a bit further and found a nice tree. I climbed it, trying to get a better view. Well, I found a bunch of squirrels but no sign of the girl.

I returned to the house with a bunch of squirrels, but no girl. I feel sorry for the woman but she should've been looking after her daughter or at least be out there looking for her, too.

Carol came running up to me with tears in her eyes. I knew she was worried about her little girl and I let my head drop. I truly felt sorry for her but she's gotta be responsible.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

This was soooooo short and I'm terribly sorry. I'm having bad writers block but only for this chapter because I have some things in kind for next chapter! I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer than this!