Chapter 2

At around 4 AM, Stef woke up from a sound. Her cop instincts never let her down, even when she was in a deep slumber. She looked across the room and saw that the door had blown open and that the wind was blowing the curtains open. She was still wrapped up in Lena's warm embrace and thought about everything that happened last night. She immediately felt relieve, love and lightness wash over her, finally feeling free.

Stef carefully slid out of Lena's arms and padded across the room to close the door. She was still naked and the room temperature felt chilly. As she went to close the door, she heard some rustling in the bed and heard Lena ask "Stef? What's wrong?" Stef turned around and walked back to bed, "Nothing baby, just locking the door."

Lena hummed in acknowledgment, although barely awake, as Stef slid back under the covers, facing her wife. She looked at Lena, her everything, her queen. "You're beautiful", Stef said, and this time Lena opened her eyes, a bashful smile across her face. "So are you", Lena whispered.

They looked at each other, just soaking in the happiness and love. "What time is it?" Lena asked, as she stretched, causing the sheets to slide down slightly, just beneath her breasts. Stef's eyes immediately went to them, taking in their perfect form and her perfectly shaped – and hard – nipples. "4 AM", Stef replied absentmindedly. "My eyes are up here, Mrs Adams Foster", Lena smirked, causing Stef's eyes to snap up to Lena's. Stef smiled and reached for Lena's breast with her hand. They held eye contact as Stef's hand wrapped around the entire breast, lightly squeezing and kneading. Lena quietly moaned when Stef's thumb and forefinger went to her nipple and pinched it and pulled it.

Lena couldn't take it anymore and she put her hand behind Stef's neck to pull her in. Their bodies flush against each other as their lips touched. This was different from their kisses of last night. Those were tender and were meant to comfort, these kisses were rough and passionate. Still lovingly, but more driven by lust and with a different meaning and goal behind them. The goal to taste and to arouse, the goal with the start to have sex and make love.

Their hands roamed as their lips touched and their tongues played with each other. Maintaining the deep kiss, Stef rolled on top of her wife, slipping her leg between Lena's and resting her own center on the upper part of Lena's thigh. With her elbows on the bed beside Lena's head to keep her balance, Stef's hands were lost in Lena's hair while Lena put her hands on Stef's ass and pushed her into her, pushing herself slightly upwards.

When Stef started rolling her hips into Lena's, hitting Lena's pussy just right with her leg while Stef's own wet pussy dragged along Lena's leg, Lena groped Stef's butt harder, detached her mouth from Stef's to take a breath and moaned "Oh god, yes!"

Lena's moaning encouraged Stef only further and she kissed her again as she kept up her pace of grinding against Lena. When she tilted her hips a bit, it was just what they both needed and this time it was Stef who pulled away from their kiss and her turn to moan "Oh! Lena..."

They kept up this pace of sliding against each other and rubbing their pussies against each other's legs, occasionally pulling away breathlessly when the other's leg touched their clit. Their entire bodies touched and their breasts were squished together, feeling their hard nipples touching each other. While Stef took control over their movements and over Lena's body, Lena tried to also get the upper hand by pushing her tongue past Stef's lips and swirling it against and around Stef's tongue, as she held onto Stef's ass to maintain the rhythm of rocking their bodies together.

When they pulled away from their kiss and heavy breathing filled their room, Stef picked up the pace and pushed harder and faster against Lena. They put their foreheads against each other as they kept rocking and felt the trail their arousal left on the other's leg. Both close to their orgasm, one last push against each other was all it took for them to tumble over the edge, holding onto each other and moaning, the only sounds to hear were Stef's "Yes, yes, yes!" and Lena's "God! Yes... Oh!"