Chapter 3

Maybe I went a bit overboard with the smut in this chapter. Oh well... Don't read it if you don't like it, lol

----------------------------------

Stef always was a light sleeper, it was what made her such a good cop, always being alert. She didn't mind waking up so often, luckily she usually woke up pretty rested. And once again, she was the first to wake up this weekend.

Her wife was still sleeping peacefully in her arms, her warm body against her own. During their lovemaking a few hours ago, Stef had ended up on Lena's side of the bed. She looked at the bedside table and saw an envelope there. She had read the other letter last night, and she was too curious to not read this one, the supposed X-rated letter. Not knowing what she could expect, she grabbed the letter and starting reading it.

A letter about our past sex-capades. God, where do I start. I think I'm going to write about how it feels like when we have sex and think back to some adventurous sexual moments we've had. Which we've had. A lot. Luckily, I don't have to write about every time we've had sex, because I could fill a whole novel with those. Lucky us ;)

I love it when we have sex, when we make love, when we fuck. I love feeling close to you and feeling loved. From the beginning of our relationship, you've turned me on so much, and you still do. I've never told you this, but before we were dating and we went on dates – even though we were in denial about it being dates and just called it 'get-togethers' – I thought you were hot and incredibly sexy and that frequently got me off. Of course, you were sweet, amazing, intellectual and a great mother, but the thought of you could make me feel so flustered. I remember one evening we were at Jenna's birthday party and I brought you with me, as a friend. All those women lusted after you, but you only had eyes for me. You talked to me all evening and you looked at me all evening, never taking your eyes off of me. There were a lot of people in Jenna's small apartment, so we had to sit close to each other, which I didn't mind at all, obviously. Our bodies touched from our shoulders to our lower legs, and it made me so hot and bothered. At one point, I had gone back to the kitchen to refill our drinks, and when I came back, somebody had sat down in my seat. You began to stand up to offer me your seat, but I said that wasn't necessary. Your next move shocked me, it was so bold. You grabbed me by the hips, spun me around and sat me on your lap. It literally took my breath away. Luckily, the party was over soon, because I don't know if I could've lasted any longer without kissing you. When you dropped me off at my place, you kissed me on the cheek and wished me a good night. So, back to the story. That night was the first time I came because of you, even though you weren't there to see it or put in the work. I remember I walked into my apartment still buzzing from your lips on my cheek and your hands on my hips and waist. I walked straight into my bedroom, took my clothes off and lay down on the bed, legs spread wide. I moved my hand between my legs and I knew I was wet. At first, it felt so forbidden, masturbating to the mother of a student, to a friend. But I just closed my eyes and thought of you touching me. I used my vibrator to mimic your fingers filling me up, deep inside me, and used my other hand to rub my clit, wishing it was your hand. Moans filled my room and it didn't take me long to come. I came hard, my walls clenching around the vibrator and pulling and pushing it in even deeper, screaming your name. I blushed when I came down from my intense orgasm, and couldn't look you in the eyes the next few times I saw you. And, what made it worse was that the very next Monday, you were still in your uniform when you came to pick up Brandon. That was the first time I saw you in your uniform, and I almost lost it. I wanted to take you right then and there. Of course, I couldn't, because you were a parent, you were straight (or so I thought), and we were at school. Although, that didn't stop us that one time we did it at school.

"Is that the other letter?" Lena asked curiously, and Stef nodded. Lena had woken up just as Stef had started reading the letter, because she no longer felt the arms wrapped safely around her and the warm body against her.