RICH CHOCOLATES FOR AKI

Kei came out ... very slowly because that scene had never seen her ... She was surprised that she had never seen her boss so interested in a person ... It must be that the Young Takaba is pedigree as the ... best I'm going to rest!!

(....)

Fei hears the knock on the door ... toc toc toc

-Who?

- Tao, turn on the television, hurry up!

When Feilong turns on the television, the first thing he sees is the presentation of M & A he had done the night before, many local and international media were reporting the event and repeating it constantly.

The lists of the winning bands were appearing in written and radio media. The Chinese was extremely happy, since at last his sworn enemies would see that he was not a useless effeminate who only served to be a fine plastic barby.

Akihito's words labeled "A band with principles and talent" as M & A's vocalist had made clear last night, those words drew much attention from the media, because scandals had recently come to light. of companies, which took the bands to the top of fame, but in the end they fixed their voices and became a complete fraud, more at the time of singing live, as well as some kids who came out denounced to their sponsors of harassment , where they were offered fame in exchange for sex, in these cases it did not matter if they had talent or not, they told them "Only your face matters, with that we already triumph".

That night M & A vocalist Takaba Akihito set a precedent in the field of music .. he made it clear "Sorry, we have no price, but we have talent", "We are pure talent, we do not need to sell our body", "Where talk to us about sex, we renounce our dreams "" We are singers, not prostitutes "So they labeled many magazines of entertainment or newspapers of national circulation.

 This had raised much morbid and had awakened scandals of record companies that paid thousands of dollars to placate them.

Although Asami knew the reason for those words, which were addressed to him, the other houses dedicated to the same item, they took it as a personal affront.

Asami watching the news saw Aki sleeping so gently .. He gets upset a little and says aloud: -Look at the problem that you put me in, do you like to walk in trouble, not act and do not think about the consequences .. Thanks to you we have won sworn enemies. What a troublesome guy! He lay down next to him hug him .. he fell asleep, he was extremely exhausted for being punishing and training his beautiful personal pet with pedigree.

(..)

Fei comes out of her room and tells Tao, come out a moment that they will go shopping. -While the car advances-

- You called Aki, Tao?

-Yes, yesterday he sent me a message that he has to go cover an event and he will be gone for three days.

-Ah, really, he has to leave that job since we'll be out of the country. What a pity and that they gave us a week free to organize our commitments and start working.

-Yes, or Fei way, you know that Akihito is very responsible.

-Yes, no way.

They were in the car ...

Fei says: - Tao, for the car ..- It's shore.

Feilong, get out of the car and go to the front of a restaurant, he has a huge television, see how they were doing an interview they had done to him, they asked him where he got so much talent ... He answered: very firmly, "my talent came out more than anything to silence all those who always intimidated me and told me I had no talent, I was just a Barby plastic doll, this led me to believe in myself and my pure and innate talent" , the envy of people can destroy you or they can help you succeed, it depends on you how you take it ... In my case, thanks to them, all the talent I have right now came out.