woman's dress

Kei goes to the bar, and sees how Tao is completely drunk ...

-Hello Mr. de Lentes .. Do you want me to play the violdin?

-Didn't it happen to you, are you drunk? ... If you can not drink, do not do it. Let's go to your room.

He has it leaning on his shoulder ...

Tao dizzy and talking incoherently tells him:

- Are we going to have sex?

- Oh? Tao what are you saying, I think I hear you bad !!!!! Control yourself, I will take you to your room .. -It takes you carrying,

Tao had ordered a pina colada drink, he felt so sweet and delicious that he asked for more and did not have control over it, when he realized he was completely drunk.

In the room,

-Come boy, sit on the bed,

Kei said: - Why do I have to do this too? As I put him on the bed I thought: this child is extremely beautiful, has sparkling eyes that make me feel tenderness, when I saw him playing the violin, he looked like a muse. .. What a beautiful boy! ... He tucks him up and suddenly feels that they pull him, lost his balance and kiss him awkwardly ... He could only open his eyes while the boy put his tongue to him ..

Selor never jebesiado, but I liked with uztec! (I have never kissed but I would like with you) I would not let go,

Kei says to him: -Let off tomorrow you will regret this ... Tao starts crying ..

-Shi repent forever I feel that I do not do what I want (yes, I regret, it always happens and I do not do what I want)

-And what do you want right now? -skin my viginad with you .. (lose my virginity with you)

-Ahhhhh, what a problem, Kei's thought: whenever I see it, it gives me tenderness, it always looks so gray, but seeing it up close is a sparkling star, it's a cute boy, there's no doubt about that.

-Are you sure?

-Yes, - he said firmly, do you promise to help me lose my virginity?

-Yes, but only if you remember tomorrow ... If you remember, you ask me as it is due, if you do not tell me anything, my promise is invalid ...

-OK ... Yes I will remember, but I'm something ----

Kerishima did not want to take advantage of that beautiful child. But he wanted to help him,

-For now you'll have to settle for this.

Kei put the ziper under him and sat on his legs and began to masturbate, while he did lick his neck .... the boy just covered his mouth while moaning .. He ran and was deeply asleep ... Kei laid him down and she said ...- I'm NOT a little white pigeon, you looked for the worst candidate to lose your virginity ... but do not worry I'll help you!

I was a little nervous ... But when he saw his pants ... I was completely hard !!!!! Fuck now that I do ....!

(...)

-Dragon I have to go ... I have to go do some earrings and then return to Russia but I left instructions to look for your friend, just have news I'll call you. Answer me quickly when I call you please.

 Answer me quickly when I call you please