[da skórava]See you soon my DRAGON

Asami was extremely satisfied with them, felt like they projected strength and gave themselves completely on stage.

At the end of the event began to play music and to share champagne, food, snacks, everything was luxury and splendor at the event. There was a lot of laughter ... Suddenly Asami no longer wanted to withdraw, as if a great weight had been lifted from her. Although it did not change the expression on his face, inside him, if he could feel everything he did not show. Kei and Yoh, they knew something was wrong with the boss.

-Asami Sama, I have the car ready as ordered. -Kei

-No, tonight I will not leave, but I want you to send one of my bodyguards and follow Takaba Akihito, the vocalist of the band that won. Ask Yoh to bring me his file and the agreement he signed with my record company. As soon as you have that, you bring it to me, no matter where I am or what I am doing, for no reason do I let Takaba leave the party.

Mr. Tao approaches with a multimillionaire businessman from Dubai. -Mr. Asami, I present my partner ..- Nice to meet you, says the older one, thank you for coming.

-XX: Mr. Asami, I am very pleased with this wonderful night, your groups are phenomenal, I only saw how they gave away money from their voices and they are very beautiful, especially the boys of the band that won - (Asami and Mr. Tao not they liked it, that comment) were Fei, Akihito and Tao, of course.

Somebody is coming,

- Hi Asami, friend, how are you ?, I am very happy to be sharing this wonderful night with you.- Russian

-Hello, said the elders, -Asami smiled, he did not worry because the people present knew that he was not welcome to that celebration.

- I came to see my beloved boyfriend ... The rest I do not care he must be completely mine ..- Russian

Asami opened her eyes and made a gesture that wanted to glare at Rubio.

I knew that if Tao realized that it was his beloved and precious grandchild, all his effort would come to the floor, he would lose a lot of money that was coming easily, he would lose his credibility before the media that was the real reason to create that industry, but above all, lose the opportunity to train your pet ... THAT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO HIM.

-With your permission, said Asami ...- Arvatob, follow me immediately.

Mr. Tao was extremely happy and did not realize what was happening, he continued to enjoy the party, he knew that Asami had to get rid of that irritable person.

Asami takes the Russian to another empty room,

- What the fuck are you trying to achieve?

-Asami, is not that you're not interested in this shit? What's wrong with you now? He points a finger at you. "Asami, I warn you if you've taken an interest in my Dragon, I swear I'll kill you with my own hands ... NO I will have mercy

-Don't be stupid, you think I'm the same as you that I have the time to lose him in those stupid things. Do not look for me. VETE of my event.

-No, I do not want, I came to see it, that does not concern you.

-How not? Look at yourself you look like a brat in love, what a shame!

The Russian gets angry and says in a burlesque tone,

-Asami, the great Asami, do you think everyone is like you ?, a ruthless machine without feelings. I do the same as you, money, business games, but I could never be a machine lacking humanity as you are, you are so pathetic Asami.

-You are drunk, go! tomorrow we will invite the group to know the facilities of the company and you will be invited to present yourself as it should. But if you do not leave, I will not let you approach that child ever in your life.