See you soon my naughty

- What the fuck are you doing here?

-I just came to say goodbye ... You leave in two days, right? I came to remind you, that you behave well, do not get into any more problems and take care of your mouth when you say something-

-What do you care, I say what I want ... If an idiot comes out like you, do not you want me to say anything?

-You know what I mean

-Luétete ... Bastard liar, you had me locked up for two days at the point of lies!

-Who says they were lies? ... I told you that I was going to punish you and I did it, Now tell me, will you behave yourself? You will go for 6 months and I want it to be present in your mind that you are my property Takaba Akihito!

-What do I do well? and do you behave well?

- Do you want me to behave well?

-Because you're getting close and why are you hard? Suel-sue-suel ..ta.me, stop rubbing on my body ...

Asami sticks to the boy's penis, lowers the short ---- and puts it in his mouth

He feels like he is getting hard quickly, while licking him masturbates him ..... Takaba just complained Ahh, Ahhh ... Asam could not finish the words because he wanted to moan just how good they made him feel that mouth .. .

Asami up the child's legs and his tongue makes a tour of his testicles, to his orifice .. and in that swing he repeats it many times ..

He concentrates more on Takaba's hole, he licks, licks and sucks him masturbates with his mouth ... he licks, licks and sucks him masturbates with his mouth ...

-Asami I run !!!!!!! Asami puts the penis in her mouth, as if waiting for something, she receives everything ... She does not let anything come out, because what came out belongs to her ... (semen)

You undress the child, you see that he still has marks from the last time they were together, they are remarked one by one, this time making sure they are stronger than the previous time.

He feels it on his legs, sucks his nipples, licks them, plays with them, while one sucks the other, he rubs it with his palm, as if he were touching fabric of the finest touch when he felt it.

Asami sees that Aki's penis, asks for more ...

He puts it in four, and starts licking the hole again ... he puts two fingers at once, Aki is quite dilated and he puts the third one in he plays his point ..

AKi wriggles ... he takes off his fingers, puts his penis and rammed it ... He took it out again and played it.

The one who receives pushes his backside so that he can get it quickly ... But Asami wants to feel like the tip of his penis feels to play to put it in the hole of the small ... After that game he attacks, more and more quickly --- .. Asami closed her eyes as if she was receiving something truly exquisite ...

He twists back again, lifts his back, turns his head back and begins to kiss Asami ... he puts his tongue and this time Akihito sucks Asami's tongue and takes a lot of saliva from her.

While he was being rammed, he stretched his nipples with his fingers and Asami's big hands

When Aki feels the pull of her nipples, Asami grabs the head suggesting that she wants him to lick her neck, Asami starts to lick him.

The older one, breathes hard so that he feels caresses of his breathing, even with that he wanted to caress the boy, with his breathing ......

He hits and both end at the same time ... Asami wants to continue. He throws him to the bed, he raises his legs and he rams him again ... That's how they stayed all night ... Without saying anything, just saying with their bodies that they would be far away for a long time. When Akihito woke up this one had already left.