!!CONCERT!!

Kazumi called a Dr. to cure his brother .... He healed him right there and then they went to the bar to drink all night, to wait for the concert !!!

(..)

The concert!!!!!

There was no place in the living room, the guests, the organizers, the boys, the girls ... Everything was at the Tope ... Tao, Fei and Aki, they were nervous ...

Finishing the final touches on makeup, a surprise, comes his boss Asami with a beautiful lady about 25-35 years old ..

She looked beautiful, radiant and happy, because she was on her arm nothing more and nothing less than the most sought-after Entrepreneur of China, Japan and Korea, Asami Ryiuchi.

Asami approaches the boys and says:

-Children, come closer a moment. The boys looked beautiful, they looked like princes drawn from fairy tales ...

-Good evening Mr. Asami said each one. -Akihito was very angry and did not hide it.

-Good kids, look, I present my companion for the night. Very soon you will have good news from us, I am hoping to have successful relationships with this beautiful lady.

-Thank you, I hope so Asami, hello little ones, they are so beautiful, I was excited, I wanted to see them as they should, in Korea they are sounding a lot, people love them and are waiting for them anxiously.- The boys smiled.- Afterwards I They give their autographs.

-Look good, make a bow, with your permission I go to the bathroom..Tao, I was extremely nervous .. As I saw Kei come with Asami and he was in love with that beautiful lady ... I knew that his big love Kei, would not be so busy Call Kei tell her come to the bathroom.

Kei, go to the boy, I wanted to wish him luck for the concert.

-Tell me Tao ... I came as soon as I could.

-I'm nervous, I never thought I saw so many people.

-Quiet, everything will be fine, you are the best do not forget, I will also give you your good luck talisman, Kei kissed him very wild, hugged him and kissed his neck.

-Tao I'll make a big nipple on your nipple so you feel like it burns at the concert ... and you'll think about me, when it burns a lot, it will be my eyes that will remind you that I'm watching you

Kei did that, bit her nipple very hard, causing Tao to moan and hit the adult's head harder to make it harder.

This caused both of them to get turned on they were so hot, and they had not been together for quite some time, so they both wanted to explore each other.

-Kei I want to do it

-No Tao, only half an hour left for the concert ...

-Please, my Kei, - he is kissed, he closes the bathroom with a key and opens Kei's pants, he is caught and starts to lick while he dilates himself.

Kei laid it in the envelope of the bathroom, licks it, ran his tongue through its hole, drops a sip of saliva one finger, then the other ... -Joder Tao, look how you put me ....

Tao tells him, do not go on, I want to feel fast ... Tao feels that where he is lying is firm and safe one leg goes up, opens his butt with his own hands and tells him to put it ..

Kei looked at lights at that moment ... he rammed him while pulling her nipples and kissing him.

On the other hand Tao only Gemía, Kei sticks his head under the boy's shirt ... And he gets caught by a nipple, begins to suck ....