»»»Chapter 5«««

A/N:yeah sorry for any shitty grammar and spelling in this I don't check my writing lmao

Izuku's POV
-6 hours later-

I finally awoke but I was somewhere else.
I tried to rub my eyes only to realize I was restrained.

"Well look who is up lil izuku!!! We did you a favor and captured some of your new class mates how nice!!!"a man said with blue hair throwing and bird man and a purple mist dude to the floor but they were already unconscious with chains on their ankles.
—————————————————————
Now you may be wondering how the flipping fuck did they get here well I'll tell you.

𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸
—————————————————————

"L-let me go..."I croaked out.

"So you ain't gonna try saving your friends?"the blue hair man asked with a grin.

"..."

"That's what I thought little shit."he snarled.

He soon walked to the corner of the room and grabbed a metal baseball bat and started to walk towards me.

"I thought being a hero means to be self-less. But I guess I was wrong. People like you are fake and should be erased from this world so let's make your last dying weeks a blast along with your classmates!"He grinned.

My eyes only widened as he lifted up the metal base ball bat and smashed it against my left leg.

"GAHHHHHHHHHHH"I screamed.
Pain flowed throughout my entire body tears flowed down my eyes it was to much to handle. He did it to all of my limbs.
By the time he was finished I was a sobbing mess. I already had to deal with my mom and now this. The pain was unbearable! He smashed all of my limbs I was useless. I couldn't move, i couldn't eat I couldn't drink. I couldn't do anything.
I couldn't even save my classmates.
I'm a failure a worthless piece of shit.

"Now what are ya gonna do now lil bitch?"he teased.

More tears flowed down my eyes.
I guess I have always been

Useless.

A/N:sorry for the short chapter but yeah hope you enjoyed this shitty ass story

words:358