»»»•Origin•«««

A/N:I don't know tokoyami's fathers name so yeah I'm gonna make a random name for him he is the first speech.

"I'm taking the kids your to dangerous for there well being!"Asuka yelled at inko.

(Also Asuka has the meaning of bird in it so that's why I choose it)

The children were only 6 months old but they hugged each other because they were a 'Unbreakable bond' well that's only if you never separated them.

"NO IM KEEPING THEM ALL!"inko shouted pulling out of gun at Asuka

Asuka bolted to grab 'all' the kids but he realized by the time he was out of satan's household he forgot izuku...
His heart stopped he knew he couldn't go back he put his head down and went with with his 2 sons leaving the other one with satan.

'Izuku I'm so sorry... Please make it out that house alive...forgive me izuku...'Asuka thought to himself with tears running down his face.

-At the Midoriya house hold-

"Well he left one... that little bitch he left me the fucking worst one the ugliest one."Inko snarled.

Inko kicked izuku he started coughing blood with tears running down his eyes as inko went to her room...
leaving izuku on the hard wood floor coughing out a dangerous amount of blood...

A/N: well the origin is done leave your opinion on how this turned out :3 idk I'm prob not gonna continue nomu deku story I just have no inspiration as for my other story's I've has plenty
School is getting really stressful but to be honest writing helps me out so yeah have a amazing day
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
_-_Kurogiri_-_

Words:282