Chapter twenty seven

Katherine's POV

I can feel Anna stood still behind me as she hear the name Mathias. I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled.

"Well,who would have thought that your little human have the ability to Dreamwalk." Something emerge from that lake,splashing water at us in the process. There beside Mathias is the most disgusting thing that I ever saw in my seventeen years of my life. Its body is made of some black goo with some scales from here and there,its eyes is dangling from its head and its brains are showing through its head and not to mention the white maggots that are crawling all over its body. Anna made a gagging noise behind me.

"That thing was what drag me down earlier!!" Anna shrieked looking at the thing with wide eyes.

"Ah,so you met my pet. Speaking of pet,what do you think of the one I send to you?" He grin. I don't react to it because he's clearly taunting me for reaction.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want you to kill her."

"What?!" Anna shrieked behind me. I grab her hand and squeezed it and she immediately calmed down. I nod at him to continue.

"A month from now the Shadow queen,my master will open the gates that will allow her Shadow army to attack the whole world and leave it to rot. There are five relics that is scattered around the world that can kill the Queen. The sword of Gabriel,the shield of aegis,the bow of Artemis and the lightning lance. If you find all of this relics in a month you can kill her."

"What will you gain from this?"

"I can rule the Shadow and I will make them to come back to the Shadow realm and leave the human world. Its a win-win situation. I will become their king and you will not worry again about Shadow attack." He grin.

"How will I know that you're telling the truth?" I ask him and he shrugged.

"You don't have to believe me. But I said my part so its for you to decide to believe me or not." He turn to leave but stop and turn to us again.

"I forgot to say that the Queen will also find those relics to release herself from her imprisonment. So its Shadows versus Hunters like the old time." He laugh and walk away this time for real.

"Come on let's wake up. We are going to say this to Shayne so we can find those relics." I said to Anna.

"Do you think he's telling the truth?" Anna asked.

"I don't know but if the Queen is looking for those then we need to find it before her."

She nodded and we wake up.

Thanks for reading...please comment...

Casanova...