Chapter twenty eight

Anna's POV

Its been a week since Mathias warned us about the upcoming war. We plan to search for the five relics tomorrow. Katherine and I became more close within a week and its just an hour since she go to the meeting about the company. I still can't believe that Katherine is the mystery president that dad is talking about.

"Hey Anna,want to go shopping?" Casey asked from the door of my room. I ignore her and go back to staring at the ceiling then I heard her sigh.

"Anna,its just an hour since Katherine go to the meeting. Don't go being depress."

"Its exactly one hour,fifteen minutes and seven second since she go to that stupid meeting." I said as I continue to look at the ceiling.

"And also its seven in the evening and tomorrow we will be busy with searching for the relics so I can't have my alone time with her." I mutter at the ceiling. I heard her whistle.

"Damn girl,you've got it bad. You're really in love with her." She said and she shook her head while I smile.

"I'm going to say it tomorrow to her first thing in the morning." I said still smiling. She shook her head at me then walk out of the room smiling smugly. I bet that Albert and Casey make a bet again and this time Casey won. Well,I don't care about it I will still say to Katherine that I love her. My phone buzzed and hope that the caller is Katherine. My wish is granted when I saw the name.

"Hello?"

"Look at the window." She answered,no hello,no I miss you(even though its just an hour and thirty minutes since I last saw her)but its okay as long as I hear those beautiful voice. I walk to the window and look down and there she is with that beautiful smile of her. I ran downstairs and open the door then practically throw myself at her. I don't know though, but since the last week all I want is to see her and be beside her all the time. Its a foreign emotion for me because I'm not practically a clingy person but Katherine is an exception to that.

Her arms wrap around me and she chuckled. She kiss the top of my head.

"Come with me." She grab my hand and walk over to her car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I buckle myself in.

"Somewhere special and also put this on its a surprise." I put on the blind fold and I feel the car moved.

Its maybe fifteen minutes when the car stop and Katherine and me walk out the car with her holding me so I will not trip. We stop and she took off the blind fold. I gasp when I saw the where we are.

We're in the field of flowers and there is a table in the middle and a piano and candles all over the place making the place glow.

"Come on let's have dinner,I'm hungry."

I nodded and follow her to the table. I don't even know I'm hungry but when I saw the food on the table my mouth watered. There in the table are my favorite foods. Lasagna,chocolate cake and wine. The dinner is a blur and I don't even remember what we talk about then she stand up and walk to the piano. I don't know what she's going to do so I stand up and watch her. She started to play and I hear the most beautiful voice I ever heard sing.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out.
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.
What's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's under water but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh
Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohoh

She stand up and go to me. Katherine cupped my face in her hands and wipe the tears that I didn't even notice. I give her a watery smile.

"I love you Anna Hughes with all of me."

Those words is what I want most in her. I stood on my tiptoes and kiss her.

"I love you too Katherine mace with all of me." And kiss her again. I feel her smile against my lips the. We heard clapping. We turn to see the three of them in the trees and they have the biggest smile in their faces.

They go to us and give us a hug. Tomorrow were going to search for the relics and face dangerous situations but for now I'm just going to be happy and be with my friends and be with my Katherine. I love the sound of that. My Katherine.

Hey guys thank you for reading this story and also thanks for the votes and comments. This will be the last chapter but I'll make a book two for this story. Also the song is my favorite its All of me by John Legend. Thank you for reading.

Casanova...